As someone who hated Trump in the past, I genuinely hope he wins the next election

Do you feel the same way?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
quoting myself:

"
The Trump fandom must be living in a parallel universe. He was in power for four years and did nothing to fight cultural Marxism. In 2020 when the George Floyd riots were happening the man disappeared and did nothing.

With George Bush and Reagan and pre-Trump Republican party- the image was "conservative Christian man".

Trump secularized the right and made it less religious. This just opens the gates further to cultural Marxism.

With the old-school Republican Party- the party was anti-gay, at least in theory (I have evidence Reagan was a closet homo but that's another story).

Now the party line is "of course we support gayism, we're not bigots- but trannies is where we draw the line!".

Maybe in ten years, the Republican line will be "of course we support trannies- but necrophilia is where we draw the line!".

Trumpism's secularization of the Republican Party is another step in degeneration and supporting Trump is supporting the society's path into further degeneration.

As far as domestic affairs, the US was a paradise under Bush jr. compared to today. Cultural Marxism was rightfully a fringe ideology that people didn't take seriously. Leftism of that era would be "right-wing extremist" by today's standards. The Boondocks was way to the right of Trump but was leftist in its time. But meanwhile Bush invaded Iraq and Afghanistan so to hell with supporting the Republican party. and to hell with the democrat party that hates religion and everything sacred."

DeSantis would be a lot better than Trump. DeSantis stands up against vaccine mandates and indoctrination in schools, whereas Trump created Operation Warp Speed, which proves that he's a sellout.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Mate, we are doing well through grit, and hard work, but it is a world of difference between having a Lib., or neoCon at the While House.
You have no idea how bad it got when Trump was in Office for Muslims, esp. hijabis, who became soft target.

On the MN front, neoCons cut all the city programmes including afternoon activities, educational programmes, neighbourhood watch projects etc. for working class families. Guess how that affects neighbourhoods Somalis reside?
Libs are pro-crime, Somalis in Minnesota are falling into this trap. We need someone tough on crime.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I wouldn’t mind voting for a non-democrat this time around. I wish they had someone like Bernie Sanders but Dems hate him.