As someone who hated Trump in the past, I genuinely hope he wins the next election

Do you feel the same way?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Whilst we await the data, tell me, why be all right with the 'luuti', but not with the 'labeeb'?
because most of them are chill and aren't bothering anyone whereas being Trans is a legitimate mental illness.

The need to correct someone for misgendering them when they obviously look like their correct gender.

The fact that they have the highest suicide rate. The fact that most people who transition end up regretting it. The fact that they're teaching this to children at a young age that its okay to transition.

I can go on for longer.

Keep in mind, it's mainly white people perpetuating all of this.

because most of them are chill and aren't bothering anyone whereas being Trans is a legitimate mental illness.

The need to correct someone for misgendering them when they obviously look like their correct gender.

The fact that they have the highest suicide rate. The fact that most people who transition end up regretting it. The fact that they're teaching this to children at a young age that its okay to transition.

I can go on for longer.

Keep in mind, it's mainly white people perpetuating all of this.
I am just curious, as neither makes any sense to me, nor do I understand either, albeit in the West it is two sides of the coin, and either matters any less.

Is not the latter an extension of the former? Or I am misreading it?

No need to answer if you do not want to. I am just curious.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Ilhan has done nothing of importance for the Somali community in Minnesota.

Name 5 important changes she made during her tenure

She used funding to fund her divorce lawyer

"In 2018, Republican state representative Steve Drazkowski publicly accused Omar of campaign finance violations,[17] claiming that she used campaign funds to pay a divorce lawyer, and that her acceptance of speaking fees from public colleges violated Minnesota House rules. "

Trending

Latest posts