As-Sawa'iq Al Uluuhiya fee Radd 'Alal Wahhabiyya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I recommend you atleast watch part 1 of these classes on a first time translated book written by Imam Sulayman ibn Abdul Wahhab al - Hanbali, the brother of the now famous Muhammad ibn Abdul wahhab, this book has been hidden for decades because it contains the true narrative of how the Salafiyah sect came into being, remember, Muslims with their four madhabs have always existed.

And the prophet in countless sahih hadiths commands the believers to stick to the largest body of Muslims, because Allah will never set them astray, and to never break off from them. If you look at Salafiyah/Wahhabism and its inception, it was precisely that, breaking off from the Ummah, declaring scholars and entire peoples to be mushrikoon bila taqleed, and then proceeded to slaughter them, like the infamous sacking of Taif in 1802.

Listen to at least this first introductory part, so you can get a grip of the fitna.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
You know crazy Sufis lie about the Salaf, I used to have a Sufi teacher, when they used to teach students Aqeedah they used to say "Allah exist without a place". Also used to lie and say about the Salaf by saying "Allah sit on his throne".

When Allah mentioned in his book

اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۖ مَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ

It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?

Surah as-Sajdah verse 4

The word "Ahul Sunnah wal Jammah" is hijacked by Ahbash, Deobandis, and others

Remember the Hadith of the Prophet peace be upon him
"The Muslims will split into 73 sects, and only one sect will go to Jannah". (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud etc).

The word Salaf is the way. So the one who is in the Salaf follows they way of the Taabe3n (Students of the Sahabah), Sahabah and the way of the Prophet peace be upon him.

What you are talking about are the Khawarij, Khawarij are the Deviants of Islam. The Khawarij make takfir (refutation) on the Salaf and other people. The word Wahhabi is Haram to call people Because only Allah is Al- Wahhab.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Did you even listen to the video, your argument is mentioned therein and it is deconstructed because it's a false premise.

The ahlul Sunnah wal Jama are the saved sect, every sect that breaks off from it are mubtadi'een, the salafis act so high and mighty they correct the Imams of the Salaf on their work, they encourage us to become self - styles mujtahids, each capable of creating their own madhab.

By far the biggest bid'a of the so called salafis is their calling of the end of following madhabs.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The word Ahlul Sunnah is not hijacked, this is a lie, inallaha la yajtami3 ummati 3alal dhalaalah,

The Jama'a will never fall into misguidance, the majority today are still ahlul Sunnah wal Jama look at the unified mawlid celebrations from Senegal to Indonesia nearly all Muslims everywhere came out this is definitely a sign that the largest body (Sawadul A'dham) are still together and are guided by God.

Anyone who breaks off from them to make a new sect with a new name (Salafiyyah, Ahmaddiyah etc..) is misguided.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Ya Akhi Mawlid is haram, Mawlid was made by the Fatimid Shia. By Allah it is Haram.

You celebrate something made by the polytheist Musriks.

Have you heard of Christmas I think you know what it is, it is was made by Christians.

Remember the Hadith of the Prophet Peace be upon him
It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 3512; classed as Saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 2691.

So if you celebrate Mawlid you are like the Christians who celebrate Christmas. Mawlid is a Bidaah. Did the Shahabah celebrate Mawlid the answer is No.

See I use Islamic proof and evidence.

You just like those Sufis

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Your so shallow akhi, don't you the giants of the Ulema of the past celebrated Mawlid? It was started by Maliki Al Mudhaffar as ibn Kathir narrates in his bidaya wal nihaya, and that he was a righteous king, the brother in law of saladin al ayubi.

The mawlid isn't a new thing, the ahlul Sunnah have been celebrating it for centuries.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Your so shallow akhi, don't you the giants of the Ulema of the past celebrated Mawlid? It was started by Maliki Al Mudhaffar as ibn Kathir narrates in his bidaya wal nihaya, and that he was a righteous king, the brother in law of saladin al ayubi.

The mawlid isn't a new thing, the ahlul Sunnah have been celebrating it for centuries.

Have you been Listening to Khutbah and what the speaker is Saying, Everyone who went to a Khutbah in their life should know.

فَلَا مُضِلَّ لَهُ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلْهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْيِ هَدْيُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرُّ الْأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلُّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلُّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلَالَةٌ وَكُلُّ ضَلَالَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

Whoever Allah guides, no one can lead him astray. Whoever Allah sends astray, no one can guide him. The truest word is the Book of Allah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad. The most evil matters are those that are newly invented, for every newly invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is misguidance and every misguidance is in the Hellfire".

Source: Sunan An-Nasa’i 1578

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

This part of a Sahih Hadith, If Mawlid is a Biddah and it was made after the Prophet Peace be upon him then this is Haram. I don't care if it was celebrated from a Righteous king, But the Nabi Peace be upon him said: "The most evil matters are those that are newly invented, for every newly invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is misguidance and every misguidance is in the Hellfire". Mawlid was made after the Prophet peace be upon him, so, therefore, it is an Innovation.

Allah mentions in the Quran
This day have I perfected for you, your religion and completed my favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion. Qur'an, 5:3

You and your So-called "Ahul Sunnah Wal Jammah" added something new to the Deen.

My question to you is Did the Prophet and the Sahabah celebrate Mawlid?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم

Also what you Celebrate is Haram and Goes against the Deen

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Sheikh Ibn Baz went Against Mawlid and Said: "this is Not loving the Prophet Peace be upon him".

Mawlid is a Biddah and every Biddah is Misguidance and every Misguidance leads you to Hell-fire.

Wallah, I care for you and I don't want you go into hellfire so think again.

Read the History of Mawlid how it came in.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Also Biddah in the Deen without basis in the Deen is then considered Haram that was said by ibn Hajar asqalani. Like Mawlid it has no Narration nor mentioned by the Sahabah.

@Khalid Hussein

There are too many errors and a huge lapse in your understanding of the basic Islamic principles, be it Jurisprudence or otherwise. I suspect you are a member of the Salafist brand. They often tend to view anything related to the Islamic sciences as black or white.

I will clarify, why YOU are wrong.

1. Your first mistake was protesting the statement of the rationalists, that Allah or the Almighty entity exited without a place. This wouldn't have been an issue had you studied basic theology.
The statement isn't a verse from Qur'an nor is it from the traditions of the Prophet (SAW). It is however, a logical viewpoint that was extracted from a codified understanding of principles from the Qur'an. Allah says:

{{Do you not then you your intellect?}} Al Baqarah.

Time and space are created entities without a doubt. If God Almighty created time and space, then where was God before time and space were created? That is why the rationalists disdain the Salafist anthropomorphic view that God Almighty is literally in the sky sitting on a throne. It goes against common knowledge. Read some of the statements on creationism, atomism and the nature of God by Al Ghazali.

2. Your statement that the Deobandi school in India and the Ahbash of Lebanon hijacked the name Ahlus Sunnah is unsubstantiated. Both institutions, despite some of their political stances, have affirmed that they are of the Ash'arite/Maturidite schools. Which are the pre-dominant schools of Sunni Islam in the entire planet which comprises over 90%+ of the Islamic World. Unless you mean, only the Najdi Wahhabite school is Sunni and everyone else is non Sunni? 5% of the Islamic World is Sunni, the rest, what? Typical Salafist ramblings.

3. You said Mawlid is Haram? According to whom? Because the last time I checked, the vast majority of the scholars of the past have claimed that it is not only permissible, but very recommended. We have all the evidences that are required to show it is more than permissible. I also have statements of the most eminent scholars of the past claiming its permissibility. I hope you retract.

Your a Salafist, I'm not surprised you would spam the forums with your literalist interpretations. Go refer back to Ibn Rajab al Hanbali's commentary on 40 Hadith an Nawawi. He explains the true understanding of the hadith of bid'ah.

Firstly, your understanding of innovation is itself distorted. The real nature of innovation is that it isn't all blameworthy, one quote from Imam An Nawawi will suffice:

An Nawawi says in his commentary on Sahih Muslim:

قال النووى فى شرحه على صحيح مسلم"(6/154-155): قوله صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّمَ: (وَكُلُّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ) هذا عامٌّ مخصوص، والمراد: غالب البدع. قال أهل اللُّغة: هي كلّ شيء عمل عَلَى غير مثال سابق. قال العلماء: البدعة خمسة أقسام: واجبة، ومندوبة، ومحرَّمة، ومكروهة، ومباحة. فمن الواجبة: نظم أدلَّة المتكلّمين للرَّدّ عَلَى الملاحدة والمبتدعين وشبه ذلك. ومن المندوبة: تصنيف كتب العلم وبناء المدارس والرّبط وغير ذلك. ومن المباح: التّبسط في ألوان الأطعمة وغير ذلك. والحرام والمكروه ظاهران، وقد أوضحت المسألة بأدلَّتها المبسوطة في (تـهذيب الأسماء واللُّغات) فإذا عرف ما ذكرته علم أنَّ الحديث من العامّ المخصوص، وكذا ما أشبهه من الأحاديث الواردة، ويؤيّد ما قلناه قول عمر بن الخطَّاب رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ في التّـَراويح: نعمت البدعة، ولا يمنع من كون الحديث عامًّا مخصوصًا قوله: (كُلُّ بِدْعَةٍ) مؤكّدًا بـــــــ كلّ، بل يدخله التَّخصيص مع ذلك كقوله تعالى: {تُدَمّرُ كُلَّ شَىءٍ} [الأحقاف،ءاية 25]اهـ

"The statement of the Prophet (SAW): "Every innovation is a misguidance", is a generalised statement that isn't specified to everything and that which is intended in the meaning is: "Most innovations"... The scholars say: "Innovation is of 5 types: Obligatory innovations, recommended innovations, impermissible innovations, disliked innovations and permissible innovations. Obligatory innovations include: "Learning the sciences of rationale and logic to apprehend the atheists and their kind. Recommended innovations include: Authoring books on knowledge, building educational institutions... Permissible innovations include: Different strands of foods and other than that. That which is disliked and impermissible is already clear...."

After having clarified the wrong misconceptions you have about the nature of innovation, and we have established there are two types of innovation: good and bad. Let us see some of the edicts by some of the most scholarly people in the Law, let us read their views on Mawlid:

Quote No. 1:

Abu Shama (teacher of Imam an Nawawi) said:

قال الإمام أبو شامة شيخ الإمام النووي رحمهما الله: ( ومن أحسن ما ابتدع في زماننا، ما يفعل كلّ عام في اليوم الموافق ليوم مولده صلّى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلّم من الصدقات، والمعروف, وإظهار الزينة والسرور؛ فإنّ ذلك مع ما فيه من الإحسان للفقراء، مشعر بمحبّته صلّى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلّم, وتعظيمه في قلب فاعل ذلك, وشكراً لله على ما منَّ به من إيجاد رسوله صلّى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلّم الذي أرسله رحمة للعالمين) السيرة الحلبية لعلي بن برهان الدّين الحلبي (1/83- 84)

"Amongst the best things that have been innovated in our times is that which is the recurrent annual celebrations of the birthday of the Prophet (SAW), the date which aligns with his birth, where people give charity in abundance and do all sorts of good deeds, and people come out beautifying themselves and are extremely happy and in a state of joy. The event includes giving to the poor and many other manifest signs of the love of the Prophet (SAW), his family and his companions...."

Quote No. 2

Imam Jalaluddin al Suyuti rahimahullah:

قال الإمام السّيوطي رحمه الله: ( هو من البدع الحسنة التي يثاب عليها صاحبها؛ لما فيه من تعظيم قدر النبيّ صلّى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلّم، وإظهار الفرح والاستبشار بمولده الشريف) الحاوي للفتاوي (1/292)

"The Mawlid is from the good innovations, that in which the person will be rewarded for participating in...."

Quote 3:

Ibn Hajar al 'Asqalani rahimahullah:

قال الإمام ابن حجر العسقلاني رحمه الله: ( أصل عمل المولد بدعة، لم تنقل عن أحد من السّلف الصّالح من القرون الثلاثة, ولكنّها مع ذلك قد اشتملت على محاسن وضدّها, فمن تحرّى في عملها المحاسن, وجنّب ضدّها، كان بدعة حسنة, وإلا فلا

"The original ruling of the Mawlid is that it is an innovation, it certainly wasn't done in the early three generations, however it incorporates within it good and bad. Whoever participates in the good (that happens on the day) and avoids the bad. Then the ruling is that it is a good innovation. If those stipulations cannot be guaranteed then it is a blameworthy innovation..."

These are just a few of the quotes. I have many more but the situation doesn't permit more than what is relevant to each discussion.

I find it quite audacious that you quoted Ibn Hajar al 'Asqalani's views on innovation and completely sidestepped his own famous statements about the Mawlid. You need to widen your base. Your clearly an amateur at this.

Quoting fatawas by Ibn Baz and other Saudi Salafist scholars only scrutinises upon the fact that your entire knowledge is based upon the edicts of a few scholars who follow the traditional non rationalist literalist school.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Sheikh Ibn Baz went Against Mawlid and Said: "this is Not loving the Prophet Peace be upon him".

Mawlid is a Biddah and every Biddah is Misguidance and every Misguidance leads you to Hell-fire.

Wallah, I care for you and I don't want you go into hellfire so think again.

Read the History of Mawlid how it came in.
I don't practice Mawlid, but I believe that there is a difference of opinion on the matter. You can't just attack someone for following the views of other madhaahib. Both opinions are valid and have their proofs.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I don't practice Mawlid, but I believe that there is a difference of opinion on the matter. You can't just attack someone for following the views of other madhaahib. Both opinions are valid and have their proofs.
this, not a Madhab talk this is serious.

People here are crazy sufis. The word Salaffiyah means the way. The way of the three generations.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
@Ash'arite

Asalam aleikum walaal

Just a quick question regarding "where Allah is " from a young age i always believed that He is above His throne and one thing i've never understood after looking at both sides of the argument was, how is it that Allah can exist without a place(a location that is different from His creation). As muslims we believe that we will see Allah in the hereafter, question is if Allah exists without a place how would we be able to see Him ?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
@Khalid Hussein

There are too many errors and a huge lapse in your understanding of the basic Islamic principles, be it Jurisprudence or otherwise. I suspect you are a member of the Salafist brand. They often tend to view anything related to the Islamic sciences as black or white.

I will clarify, why YOU are wrong.

1. Your first mistake was protesting the statement of the rationalists, that Allah or the Almighty entity exited without a place. This wouldn't have been an issue had you studied basic theology.
The statement isn't a verse from Qur'an nor is it from the traditions of the Prophet (SAW). It is however, a logical viewpoint that was extracted from a codified understanding of principles from the Qur'an. Allah says:

{{Do you not then you your intellect?}} Al Baqarah.

Time and space are created entities without a doubt. If God Almighty created time and space, then where was God before time and space were created? That is why the rationalists disdain the Salafist anthropomorphic view that God Almighty is literally in the sky sitting on a throne. It goes against common knowledge. Read some of the statements on creationism, atomism and the nature of God by Al Ghazali.

2. Your statement that the Deobandi school in India and the Ahbash of Lebanon hijacked the name Ahlus Sunnah is unsubstantiated. Both institutions, despite some of their political stances, have affirmed that they are of the Ash'arite/Maturidite schools. Which are the pre-dominant schools of Sunni Islam in the entire planet which comprises over 90%+ of the Islamic World. Unless you mean, only the Najdi Wahhabite school is Sunni and everyone else is non Sunni? 5% of the Islamic World is Sunni, the rest, what? Typical Salafist ramblings.

3. You said Mawlid is Haram? According to whom? Because the last time I checked, the vast majority of the scholars of the past have claimed that it is not only permissible, but very recommended. We have all the evidences that are required to show it is more than permissible. I also have statements of the most eminent scholars of the past claiming its permissibility. I hope you retract.

Your a Salafist, I'm not surprised you would spam the forums with your literalist interpretations. Go refer back to Ibn Rajab al Hanbali's commentary on 40 Hadith an Nawawi. He explains the true understanding of the hadith of bid'ah.

Firstly, your understanding of innovation is itself distorted. The real nature of innovation is that it isn't all blameworthy, one quote from Imam An Nawawi will suffice:

An Nawawi says in his commentary on Sahih Muslim:

قال النووى فى شرحه على صحيح مسلم"(6/154-155): قوله صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّمَ: (وَكُلُّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ) هذا عامٌّ مخصوص، والمراد: غالب البدع. قال أهل اللُّغة: هي كلّ شيء عمل عَلَى غير مثال سابق. قال العلماء: البدعة خمسة أقسام: واجبة، ومندوبة، ومحرَّمة، ومكروهة، ومباحة. فمن الواجبة: نظم أدلَّة المتكلّمين للرَّدّ عَلَى الملاحدة والمبتدعين وشبه ذلك. ومن المندوبة: تصنيف كتب العلم وبناء المدارس والرّبط وغير ذلك. ومن المباح: التّبسط في ألوان الأطعمة وغير ذلك. والحرام والمكروه ظاهران، وقد أوضحت المسألة بأدلَّتها المبسوطة في (تـهذيب الأسماء واللُّغات) فإذا عرف ما ذكرته علم أنَّ الحديث من العامّ المخصوص، وكذا ما أشبهه من الأحاديث الواردة، ويؤيّد ما قلناه قول عمر بن الخطَّاب رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ في التّـَراويح: نعمت البدعة، ولا يمنع من كون الحديث عامًّا مخصوصًا قوله: (كُلُّ بِدْعَةٍ) مؤكّدًا بـــــــ كلّ، بل يدخله التَّخصيص مع ذلك كقوله تعالى: {تُدَمّرُ كُلَّ شَىءٍ} [الأحقاف،ءاية 25]اهـ

"The statement of the Prophet (SAW): "Every innovation is a misguidance", is a generalised statement that isn't specified to everything and that which is intended in the meaning is: "Most innovations"... The scholars say: "Innovation is of 5 types: Obligatory innovations, recommended innovations, impermissible innovations, disliked innovations and permissible innovations. Obligatory innovations include: "Learning the sciences of rationale and logic to apprehend the atheists and their kind. Recommended innovations include: Authoring books on knowledge, building educational institutions... Permissible innovations include: Different strands of foods and other than that. That which is disliked and impermissible is already clear...."

After having clarified the wrong misconceptions you have about the nature of innovation, and we have established there are two types of innovation: good and bad. Let us see some of the edicts by some of the most scholarly people in the Law, let us read their views on Mawlid:

Quote No. 1:

Abu Shama (teacher of Imam an Nawawi) said:

قال الإمام أبو شامة شيخ الإمام النووي رحمهما الله: ( ومن أحسن ما ابتدع في زماننا، ما يفعل كلّ عام في اليوم الموافق ليوم مولده صلّى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلّم من الصدقات، والمعروف, وإظهار الزينة والسرور؛ فإنّ ذلك مع ما فيه من الإحسان للفقراء، مشعر بمحبّته صلّى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلّم, وتعظيمه في قلب فاعل ذلك, وشكراً لله على ما منَّ به من إيجاد رسوله صلّى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلّم الذي أرسله رحمة للعالمين) السيرة الحلبية لعلي بن برهان الدّين الحلبي (1/83- 84)

"Amongst the best things that have been innovated in our times is that which is the recurrent annual celebrations of the birthday of the Prophet (SAW), the date which aligns with his birth, where people give charity in abundance and do all sorts of good deeds, and people come out beautifying themselves and are extremely happy and in a state of joy. The event includes giving to the poor and many other manifest signs of the love of the Prophet (SAW), his family and his companions...."

Quote No. 2

Imam Jalaluddin al Suyuti rahimahullah:

قال الإمام السّيوطي رحمه الله: ( هو من البدع الحسنة التي يثاب عليها صاحبها؛ لما فيه من تعظيم قدر النبيّ صلّى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلّم، وإظهار الفرح والاستبشار بمولده الشريف) الحاوي للفتاوي (1/292)

"The Mawlid is from the good innovations, that in which the person will be rewarded for participating in...."

Quote 3:

Ibn Hajar al 'Asqalani rahimahullah:

قال الإمام ابن حجر العسقلاني رحمه الله: ( أصل عمل المولد بدعة، لم تنقل عن أحد من السّلف الصّالح من القرون الثلاثة, ولكنّها مع ذلك قد اشتملت على محاسن وضدّها, فمن تحرّى في عملها المحاسن, وجنّب ضدّها، كان بدعة حسنة, وإلا فلا

"The original ruling of the Mawlid is that it is an innovation, it certainly wasn't done in the early three generations, however it incorporates within it good and bad. Whoever participates in the good (that happens on the day) and avoids the bad. Then the ruling is that it is a good innovation. If those stipulations cannot be guaranteed then it is a blameworthy innovation..."

These are just a few of the quotes. I have many more but the situation doesn't permit more than what is relevant to each discussion.

I find it quite audacious that you quoted Ibn Hajar al 'Asqalani's views on innovation and completely sidestepped his own famous statements about the Mawlid. You need to widen your base. Your clearly an amateur at this.

Quoting fatawas by Ibn Baz and other Saudi Salafist scholars only scrutinises upon the fact that your entire knowledge is based upon the edicts of a few scholars who follow the traditional non rationalist literalist school.

Listen here Mawlid was made by who The Fatimid Shia. The Fatimid Shia stole the Black stone for Twenty years. The Fatimids were the people who caused Fasad on this Earth. The Shia are people who worshiped Ali and Hussein.

You used the word Wahhabi Haram, Why because it is one of the 99 names of Allah that is Al Wahhab. The people of Najd where grave worshipping crazSufisis, when Sheik Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahhab came he fixed them up.

Mawlid came from the Shia so they could celebrate with the other birthdays of Fatima may allah be pleased with her, Hussein May alllah be pleased with him and Ali may be pleased with him. Did the Prophet Celebrate his bitrhday how the Christians celebrate Christmas.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
@Ash'arite

Asalam aleikum walaal

Just a quick question regarding "where Allah is " from a young age i always believed that He is above His throne and one thing i've never understood after looking at both sides of the argument was, how is it that Allah can exist without a place(a location that is different from His creation). As muslims we believe that we will see Allah in the hereafter, question is if Allah exists without a place how would we be able to see Him ?
Ahbash Ideology, I used to be in a Ahbash school and they believe Prophet Muhammad went Israaa wal Miraj in his sleep.

It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?
Surah As-Sajadah Ayah 4

Allah is above his Slaves, The 7 heavens and Earth and the Arsh or Throne.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Ahbash Ideology, I used to be in a Ahbash school and they believe Prophet Muhammad went Israaa wal Miraj in his sleep.

Surah As-Sajadah Ayah 4

Allah is above his Slaves, The 7 heavens and Earth and the Arsh or Throne.

Ahbash are a recent group if i'm not mistaken but the debate about Where Allah is has been going on for far longer

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
@Ash'arite

Asalam aleikum walaal

Wallah that what happen to me. I argue with the teacher in Aqeedah classes, which lead me to get kick out.
Surah Al Qaymiah Ayah 22-23
[Some] faces, that Day, will be radiant,
Looking at their Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending