AS over run Kudha military camp in JL. Al-Shabab claims to have killed 10 soldiers during the raid.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What are you talking about ass
I pay you if you found one Mareexaan in Kudaa or west of Kismaayo to Badhadhe
Stop claiming other people land
Protect Abudwaak and Balanbal
Everyday we hear that you lost land and lost a lot men
Now you want scape Galgaduud and claim others land.
We already conquered Gedo and long expanded towards Beerxaani and Kudha we are even majority in Jilib Harti is a minority who reside ine one xafaad called Calanlay in Kismayo you are true definition of langaab. Abudwaaq ila Kudha ana iska leh now go defend Aaboe Madoobe :pachah1:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
We already conquered Gedo and long expanded towards Beerxaani and Kudha we are even majority in Jilib Harti is a minority who reside ine one xafaad called Calanlay in Kismayo you are true definition of langaab. Abudwaaq ila Kudha ana iska leh now go defend Aaboe Madoobe :pachah1:
Laangaab
No evidence
Hadal baad ku Haysaa masha
Jubada Hoose waa kaa xaaran
Go and defend Abudwaak and Balanbal oo Aad loomo ooyaan ka noqotay
So sorry oohintaada Malin wallba

TekNiKo

VIP
Laangaab
No evidence
Hadal baad ku Haysaa masha
Jubada Hoose waa kaa xaaran
Go and defend Abudwaak and Balanbal oo Aad loomo ooyaan ka noqotay
So sorry oohintaada Malin wallba
Maxa ka galay Balanbal iyo Cabudwaaq niman rag ban ishayna adi sharmuut0 Cagdheer ba tahay kolba qofka yimida ku wassa.

reer

VIP
There are squatters from all over from Godey and Kebridahare and Puntland trying to xoog these islands from miskiin Bajuni and MX civilians. During Barre Hiiraale era we would treat them very well and employ them with fair pay. Now Madoobe has cleansed them and now they have teamed up with AS to take revenge.

It seems like the more tribalist and destructive a state is the more support AS gain in these federal states. They are literally adding fuel to the fire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reer

VIP
in 1930s italians recorded reer hassan as jilib residents.

reer

VIP
Reer xassan in Jilib?
Beenta aduunka.

dddd.jpg

IMG_20210901_172535.jpgIMG_20210901_172529.jpgIMG_20210901_172532.jpg

What is a geljire doing in Jilin in 1930s? you know well Jilib was almost a forest.No camels lived there.Did Mx have any mps in Jilib in 1930s or 1960s they were insignificant probably reer xassan were Italian footsoilders and brought their family.

Mx were Italian and British foot soilders and obviously they would bring their family.

That is the reason you will also find mx family in Isiolo.

You are langaab reer dalaal that has no tuulo in Somalia.
Probably the only tuulo reer dalaal have is inside Villa Somalia.

reer

VIP
What is a geljire doing in Jilin in 1930s? you know well Jilib was almost a forest.No camels lived there.Did Mx have any mps in Jilib in 1930s or 1960s they were insignificant probably reer xassan were Italian footsoilders and brought their family.

Mx were Italian and British foot soilders and obviously they would bring their family.

That is the reason you will also find mx family in Isiolo.

khuraafat iyo been abuurkaaga ma yaro. jilib was border of italy in britain before 1925 but mainly italy because it is the east bank of the river. somalis across many clans and mx joined the italian army invading ethiopia not fighting in jilib.

khuraafat iyo been abuurkaaga ma yaro. jilib was border of italy in britain before 1925 but mainly italy because it is the east bank of the river. somalis across many clans and mx joined the italian army invading ethiopia not fighting in jilib.
Italians had military bases everywhere so it explains why they would station mx in Italian Jilib.

The only khurafat it to claim you had significant presence in Jilib.
Just like today there are mx Present in Eastleigh does it mean you have the biggest stake in Eastleigh? Nah you have no MCA nor businesss reps ib eastleigh but I know you guys own day to day business mall and others.
If Jilib was a mx degaan even msb would have made it one.There has never been a mx mp from Jilib or a chief.
Same time in 1930s tou will find mx in xamar does it also mean it was your degan?
My maternal grand father married a reer xassan woman in qalafe in the 40s.Qalafe also had mx families but they werent as significant as such.

Reer xassan are known to be spread like thin butter across the ogaden country but they were mostly significantly in Nageyle.

To be singinficant you have to at least colaborate with evidence of conflict.
Was reer xassan the mayor of jilib in 1930s? Were they cheiftains? Were they settled in tuulos or in the city? What was their economic activity in Jilib?

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
You are langaab reer dalaal that has no tuulo in Somalia.
Probably the only tuulo reer dalaal have is inside Villa Somalia.
Yes many Reer Dalal live in Kismayo and outskirts probably more than your clan. We also live in Beerxaani with gaaljecel and also in Jilib many of my cousins have farms there.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Maxa ka galay Balanbal iyo Cabudwaaq niman rag ban ishayna adi sharmuut0 Cagdheer ba tahay kolba qofka yimida ku wassa.
Ohinta joojii!!
Naag naag dhaashey waa adiga , claiming other people land and c
Cannot defend Abudwaak and Balanbal
And looking for scape

Yes many Reer Dalal live in Kismayo and outskirts probably more than your clan. We also live in Beerxaani with gaaljecel and also in Jilib many of my cousins have farms there.
You can fool others but not me.
Me and you know there are more reer dalaal in Nairobi than in Kismaayo.
Reer dalaal dont live in berxani foget that there is no reer dalaal in let alone Gedo.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
in 1930s italians recorded reer hassan as jilib residents.
😀
You are talking few family live in city 😀
There many Harti families live in Luuq and Bardhere
You cannot claim land for family live in city
Go And claim Hargeysa
Since there’s Mareexaan family in Hargeysa 😀
M f*ck running away Abudwaak and Balanbal looking for land😀

TekNiKo

VIP
you used to claim reer buraashadley from bardera now youre spewing kismayo waa kaa xaaraan. :mjlol:
Ileen wa buraashadleey from the Yibir mountains of Baay. ileen wuxuu la ciilanyahay when MX SNF forces ransacked his kin and looted their farms. We hit them so hard they fled to desert PL. MX SNF under Col Gaani was lethal indeed. Another
Mx victim!

Ileen wa buraashadleey from the Yibir mountains of Baay. ileen wuxuu la ciilanyahay when MX SNF forces ransacked his kin and looted their farms. We hit them so hard they fled to desert PL. MX SNF under Col Gaani was lethal indeed. Another
Mx victim!
Go focus on balambale its the last frontier reer dalaal have.
You are the one that ran away from xamar recently.

Trending

Latest posts