AS over run Kudha military camp in JL. Al-Shabab claims to have killed 10 soldiers during the raid.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Kudha Islands here

This is huge because it controls the corrider between Raskambooni and Boni Forest corridor further weakining the already streched Madoobe it seems like instead of worryijg about Gedo his few towns are falling :mjcry:

TekNiKo

VIP
3 HiirShabelle xildhibaans homes bombed in Jowhar. The federal states are failing severely snd empowering illegal state actors

You seem exicted to report that. I wonder how those kids bombed in an Al shabab controlled town ceel cade were airlifted to Muqadisho without any fight. It seems to me Mareexaan have made an allience with Al shabab in the Jubba valley and even in Galguduud.

Al Shabaab And Any Who Supports It Shall Fall
orlando jones GIF

TekNiKo

VIP
Seems like yall getting sensitive no one is supporting these acts just reporting news. Failed Foreign warlords and their enemies shall all rot in the post Western WoT era

Seems like yall getting sensitive no one is supporting these acts just reporting news. Failed Foreign warlords and their enemies shall all rot in the post Western WoT era
I honestly don't know why SNA is fighting with JL. Somalia needs a single government not this frakenstein project.

We need a president who says "no more federalism" and only protects regions which recognise it.

I honestly don't know why SNA is fighting with JL. Somalia needs a single government not this frakenstein project.

We need a president who says "no more federalism" and only protects regions which recognise it.
Federalism was instigated by the Un and ethiopia. Note how influential these NGOs are in internal matters, they will never allow a president To say such things or the usa will go about with their usual sanctions and will halt support.
At this point, these ‘federal states’ are actually countries within countries, The perfect recipe for balkanisation.

TekNiKo

VIP

Yes absolutely we need a President to amend the constituiton and destroy this failed federalism project. They do nothing but stay in their AMISOM green zones and do little to fight AS infact Madoobe works with them to secure his charcoal trade routes

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
3 HiirShabelle xildhibaans homes bombed in Jowhar. The federal states are failing severely snd empowering illegal state actors

Man my cousin is a Hildibaan there, I hope he is ok, gotta contact the family to see if he's ok.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Why don't the Somali government call in Rwandan Troops for help in retaking the Shabaab controlled Towns?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
AUN all In Kudaa
8 death
3 Harti
2Galjecal
3 Alsheydaan
AS was rebuffed and island Harti Jubaland army are in charge
The fight was gaadmo and and unexpected
They came from Badhadhe, since they are in charge in Badhadhe

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Madoobe does not attack Alshabab and now he even fails to protect tuulos from being overrun by Alshabab, Madoobe and Alshabab are business partners and lets just say the relationship isn't equal, Alshabab does what it wants and even attacks Madoobe when and how they want, he probably failed to provide them with weapons or pay them rent.

TekNiKo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are squatters from all over from Godey and Kebridahare and Puntland trying to xoog these islands from miskiin Bajuni and MX civilians. During Barre Hiiraale era we would treat them very well and employ them with fair pay. Now Madoobe has cleansed them and now they have teamed up with AS to take revenge.

It seems like the more tribalist and destructive a state is the more support AS gain in these federal states. They are literally adding fuel to the fire

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
There are squatters from all over from Godey and Kebridahare and Puntland trying to xoog these islands from miskiin Bajuni and MX civilians. During Barre Hiiraale era we would treat them very well and employ them with fair pay. Now Madoobe has cleansed them and now they have teamed up with AS to take revenge.

It seems like the more tribalist and destructive a state is the more support AS gain in these federal states. They are literally adding fuel to the fire
Boon baad tahay
Boon Aqli Malaha
Langaab Langaab dhalay
Orad Abudwaak iyo Balanbal ilaalalso
Malin walba lugu laynayo
Cayr kii nagta aad u a hay ayaa hada ku tuurey oo kulaynaya
Xaaranbay kaa tahay jubada hoose
Maskiin

TekNiKo

VIP
Boon baad tahay
Boon Aqli Malaha
Langaab Langaab dhalay
Orad Abudwaak iyo Balanbal ilaalalso
Malin walba lugu laynayo
Cayr kii nagta aad u a hay ayaa hada ku tuurey oo kulaynaya
Xaaranbay kaa tahay jubada hoose
Maskiin
Marexaan is laandhere and live in Galgaduud all the way to Kudha unlike your langaab ass. Kenyans have failed to protect you in Kudhaa with AS now controlling the islands and soon Kismayo when your master leaves. Begging cagdheer wont save you

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Marexaan is laandhere and live in Galgaduud all the way to Kudha unlike your langaab ass. Kenyans have failed to protect you in Kudhaa with AS now controlling the islands and soon Kismayo when your master leaves. Begging cagdheer wont save you
What are you talking about ass
I pay you if you found one Mareexaan in Kudaa or west of Kismaayo to Badhadhe
Stop claiming other people land
Protect Abudwaak and Balanbal
Everyday we hear that you lost land and lost a lot men
Now you want scape Galgaduud and claim others land.