BREAKING NEWS AS attack and capture ATMIS Burundi base in Ceel Baraf heavy losses!

Jungle

VIP
Man I just saw a deleted Twitter video of the dead ATMIS bodies, This news is real

:ohdamn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And no lowering of the head like nacas Sidii used to do in Lower Shabelle. I made a thread with a video where they shaved his head lol

Ex- Governor Siidi deleted the video lol it was on his profile ffs

539FEA91-360E-480C-807C-1F4AACB89B23.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If the death toll is Accurate then this might surpass Ceel cadde, I’m yet to figure out what makes Ethiopian troops in Somalia more successful in securing their bases compared to the Ja.reers kkkk.
Ethiopians are successful because they have alot of spies so they anticipate attacks, these Ja.reers just eat fufu and as @Jungle said locals wont defend them.

Damn these Burundis got Xooged. It’s been 2011 since they last took a major L :jcoleno:

they got too lazy on the defensive part

:damn:

73376E8C-68D9-4840-9F84-C5D60F918572.jpeg
05F09647-B658-4245-AA55-5DA0FF83F8BE.jpeg

Jungle

VIP

Local SNA finally turn up 3 days later and rescue up to 20 stranded burundis who were in the Mahadaay wilderness. Amisom helicopters had been bombing the area to keep them safe for the past 3 days but no Amisom foot soldiers would go over there themselves. Shabab still have amisoms base apparently.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Local SNA finally turn up 3 days later and rescue up to 20 stranded burundis who were in the Mahadaay wilderness. Amisom helicopters had been bombing the area to keep them safe for the past 3 days but no Amisom foot soldiers would go over there themselves. Shabab still have amisoms base apparently.
ATMIS, after the name change, claimed they were now more nimble and mobile, working in close partnership with SNA lol.

Hopeless