As an Isaaq, I don't FW Somaliland but I don't FW Somalia either (GOV wise)

Unlike you I posted my DNA results and my y-dna clade is available on yfull & Familytreedna matching with my fellow HA.

You’re a larper and you already slipped in the threads you have participated in. You will be watched very closely by Isaaqs on this site.

Which Isaaq clan are you larping as?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nigga sold his DNA results to a Cadaan owned company and now is claiming to be a "verified" Isaaq.

I like Money, let's bet instead. How about a light 20k USD?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nigga sold his DNA results to a Cadaan owned company and now is claiming to be a "verified" Isaaq.

I like Money, let's bet instead. How about a light 20k USD?

Quit the act man it's embarassing. You came on this forum not even knowing what idoor meant while being up to date with all the politics. You trying to seem fresh while knowing too much. It doesn't add up and you are highly aggressive like southerners tend to behave.

Quit the act man it's embarassing. You came on this forum not even knowing what idoor meant while being up to date with all the politics. You trying to seem fresh while knowing too much. It doesn't add up and you are highly aggressive like southerners tend to behave.

Are you here to defend your Boyfriend?

I knew you man were LGBT.

"You deserve it daddy,"" is that what you told each other?

Isaaqs are not batty boys, gtfo out of here. Let him reply for himself.

Last edited:
Are you here to defend your Boyfriend?

I knew you man were LGBT.

"You deserve it daddy, is that what you told each other"?

Isaaqs are not batty boys, gtfo out of here. Let him reply for himself.

Normally people experience shame at this point and find something better to do with their time.

Anyway not my job. As you were.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Edna Aden has done more for the Somali people as a politician/humanitarian than has any old somali head in the entire Horn of Africa. Have her words ever killed anyone ? No. Have they angered and hurt people's feelings ? Yes. Does she deserve the violence your wishing her to be a victim of in your opinion ?
She's a Catholic who hasn't done anything for anyone except her own sub-tribe.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
She's a Catholic who hasn't done anything for anyone except her own sub-tribe.

Calling a Muslim gaal like you did takes you out of the folds of Islam.
To claim Edna Aden is tribalist and refuses GX to work w her is a crazy lie 😂😂😂

I didn’t know issaq were this insecure about having unionists. Wait until they find out how many issaq are in south
Nothing to do with insecurity its just this guy is fraud. We are Isaaqs and we know who an Isaaq is and this guy simply isnt. You dont see us getting involve we when you exposing fake mj or jabartis nor do we care so why are yall in our business?

Nothing to do with insecurity its just this guy is fraud. We are Isaaqs and we know who an Isaaq is and this guy simply isnt. You dont see us getting involve we when you exposing fake mj or jabartis nor do we care so why are yall in our business?

I’m neither jabeerti or southerner, I’m from iwaqooyi too, but your right a dog can sniff out its own kin. Js there is issaq like this.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I am not a kid yet, I am only 6

Thinking that all millions of saaqs want a divided Somalia is akin to having a single digit IQ.
A habar jeclo of all Isaaqs wanting that is hilarious. Your cousins and uncles got absolutely xooged by dhulbahante so bad that you’re all banned from their towns to this day and you want to join a country with them 😂 shegaato alert 🚨

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Calling a Muslim gaal like you did takes you out of the folds of Islam.
To claim Edna Aden is tribalist and refuses GX to work w her is a crazy lie 😂😂😂
So who am I supposed to believe, an anonymous troll like you or a beautiful Banu Hashim girl like z?

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
So who am I supposed to believe, an anonymous troll like you or a beautiful Banu Hashim girl like z?
I’m not a troll, nor am I fully anonymous lmao.

Now if you want to believe an unsubstantiated claim it’s all up to you ngl, we all have different standards. But to claim that Edna prevents certain tribes from working or study in her facilities while she has a lot of Somalis from all regions and even foreign students/workers… quite ridiculous isn’t it ?