As an Isaaq, I don't FW Somaliland but I don't FW Somalia either (GOV wise)

Anyone who starts off a sentence “as an isaaq” is usually not one I seen this way to many times before on this site :dead:
Do you have an alternative to give clearance? Cuz it looks like you’re baiting him to release sensitive clan info like juufo , which is unsafe to do on this website.

For those of you that think Somaliland is a bunch of cucks bending to xabashis think again.

I for a fact hate those cockroaches & I hate Edna Adan even more than a Xabashi. She can thank the lord I have not seen her for the damage she has caused. If you don't believe me here is a recent video of a UK Madow in Hargeisa being mistaken for a Xabashi

(Skip to 7.29)

The opposition just has more numbers but they are not brave they are cowards. I will do everything in my power to ensure Somali waters are free from raw meat eating midgets.

Moving on to the South.

HSM is a real cuck. This fat belly dameer has said that Italy will be given their "Right to claim their historical lands" WHAT DO YOU MEAN NIGG*A? & apparently the Italian Embassy in Somalia IN 2024 holds a record for it's "properties and lands" (This alone makes me have murder on my mind, I mean the disrespect) and he still cannot defeat a bunch of illiterate terrorists.

Let me say that both Muse Bixi and HSM deserve to be locked up FOR LIFE for their antics.

We need a Somali first nationalist as president who is proud. I don't care if he is a dictator and he serves for life. I don't care about democracy. I care to gain our self respect back.
Shut up nacas son of qaxooti and that was a funny clip kkk 😂

Do you have an alternative to give clearance? Cuz it looks like you’re baiting him to release sensitive clan info like juufo , which is unsafe to do on this website.

There are videos on YouTube interviewing citizens in Burco and they refer to Mogadishu as the "capital" of Somalia & I have just shown a video above about a man being mistaken for a xabashi and the immediate aggression he has received.

Online keyboard warriors are Pathetic no backbone beings that will claim you are not Isaaq.

Not only I am Isaaq but my sub clan held power and my family in in top government.

So all I need to say to em is Cope.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Not anymore.
Unlike you I posted my DNA results and my y-dna clade is available on yfull & Familytreedna matching with my fellow HA.
Gottem ! You are a Larper.
You’re a larper and you already slipped in the threads you have participated in. You will be watched very closely by Isaaqs on this site.
How does it feel when I join your game?

Cope.
Which Isaaq clan are you larping as?

Trending