As an Isaaq, I don't FW Somaliland but I don't FW Somalia either (GOV wise)

For those of you that think Somaliland is a bunch of cucks bending to xabashis think again.

I for a fact hate those cockroaches & I hate Edna Adan even more than a Xabashi. She can thank the lord I have not seen her for the damage she has caused. If you don't believe me here is a recent video of a UK Madow in Hargeisa being mistaken for a Xabashi

(Skip to 7.29)

The opposition just has more numbers but they are not brave they are cowards. I will do everything in my power to ensure Somali waters are free from raw meat eating midgets.

Moving on to the South.

HSM is a real cuck. This fat belly dameer has said that Italy will be given their "Right to claim their historical lands" WHAT DO YOU MEAN NIGG*A? & apparently the Italian Embassy in Somalia IN 2024 holds a record for it's "properties and lands" (This alone makes me have murder on my mind, I mean the disrespect) and he still cannot defeat a bunch of illiterate terrorists.

Let me say that both Muse Bixi and HSM deserve to be locked up FOR LIFE for their antics.

We need a Somali first nationalist as president who is proud. I don't care if he is a dictator and he serves for life. I don't care about democracy. I care to gain our self respect back.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Edna Aden has done more for the Somali people as a politician/humanitarian than has any old somali head in the entire Horn of Africa. Have her words ever killed anyone ? No. Have they angered and hurt people's feelings ? Yes. Does she deserve the violence your wishing her to be a victim of in your opinion ?

Edna Aden has done more for the Somali people as a politician/humanitarian than has any old somali head in the entire Horn of Africa. Have her words ever killed anyone ? No. Have they angered and hurt people's feelings ? Yes. Does she deserve the violence your wishing her to be a victim of in your opinion ?

Edna aden says the South are filled with criminals and sub humans and she is not the "same as them" She also said that she cannot understand when they speak. She also begs cadaans to an unprecedent level.

Well well would you look at that. This is a clear incitement of violence and the clan wars that has erupted end of last year are contributed to rhetoric like hers.

Her profession is a midwife and she opened up a single clinic. That is all her good summarised.

Screw Edna Aden. How about that.

For those of you that think Somaliland is a bunch of cucks bending to xabashis think again.

I for a fact hate those cockroaches & I hate Edna Adan even more than a Xabashi. She can thank the lord I have not seen her for the damage she has caused. If you don't believe me here is a recent video of a UK Madow in Hargeisa being mistaken for a Xabashi

(Skip to 7.29)

The opposition just has more numbers but they are not brave they are cowards. I will do everything in my power to ensure Somali waters are free from raw meat eating midgets.

Moving on to the South.

HSM is a real cuck. This fat belly dameer has said that Italy will be given their "Right to claim their historical lands" WHAT DO YOU MEAN NIGG*A? & apparently the Italian Embassy in Somalia IN 2024 holds a record for it's "properties and lands" (This alone makes me have murder on my mind, I mean the disrespect) and he still cannot defeat a bunch of illiterate terrorists.

Let me say that both Muse Bixi and HSM deserve to be locked up FOR LIFE for their antics.

We need a Somali first nationalist as president who is proud. I don't care if he is a dictator and he serves for life. I don't care about democracy. I care to gain our self respect back.
Despite Bixi trying to force closeness with Ethiopia, even he can't force his people to like them. That is why Oromos constantly get deported

Edna aden says the South are filled with criminals and sub humans and she is not the "same as them" She also said that she cannot understand when they speak. She also begs cadaans to an unprecedent level.

Well well would you look at that. This is a clear incitement of violence and the clan wars that has erupted end of last year are contributed to rhetoric like hers.

Her profession is a midwife and she opened up a single clinic. That is all her good summarised.

Screw Edna Aden. How about that.
She has changed a lot as a person since the civil war. We need reconciliation

(Skip to 7.29)

Moving on to the South.

How can you know all this about Somali politics and not know the slur idoor?

U compering giving some few hundred Italians their properties and lands back to giving a landlocked expansionist Empire 20km and ask them to help u against SSC because u lost a clan war thanks to bixi’s low iq.

HSM is painfully incompetent. But he outclasss the likes of prettyboy Dani, colonel Bixi(a treacherous & a more shortsighted barre) and abiy.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Interesting point of view. If I were from the Isaaq clan, I would've cut ties with Somalia altogether and sucked the nearest Jewish leader's nether region, like Edna Aden (and @Itsnotthateasy and @Garaad Awal). A (usually) one-clan state that would be run by those who stood on principles. A nation that prospers and has recovered from years of devastating history. But, alas, Somaliland and Somalia are operated on the basis of tribal politics. You can't go far with that. With the high corruption rates and masked terror of the south, alongside the SSc militas, bundled with the constant status of an unrecognized state in the north,. Somali politics are for the dumb. Somali politicians are usually the dumbest.

I recommend improving the region where your sub-clan (or sub-sub clan) is from. Maybe for the wider Somali project, we can elect a leader who is competent to lead. Or we might see what Somali region gets foreign sex tourism first.

Interesting point of view. If I were from the Isaaq clan, I would've cut ties with Somalia altogether and sucked the nearest Jewish leader's nether region, like Edna Aden (and @Itsnotthateasy and @Garaad Awal). A (usually) one-clan state that would be run by those who stood on principles. A nation that prospers and has recovered from years of devastating history. But, alas, Somaliland and Somalia are operated on the basis of tribal politics. You can't go far with that. With the high corruption rates and masked terror of the south, alongside the SSc militas, bundled with the constant status of an unrecognized state in the north,. Somali politics are for the dumb. Somali politicians are usually the dumbest.

I recommend improving the region where your sub-clan (or sub-sub clan) is from. Maybe for the wider Somali project, we can elect a leader who is competent to lead. Or we might see what Somali region gets foreign sex tourism first.
So you would abandon your moral system and purposefully become a wh0re for the yahuud just to get a few a pennies in exchange???

As from countless examples this never ends well and I don't think leaders are brave enough to against their morals and the deen in public, thats just self sabotage

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

"We will destroy Laascaanood and build another one."

~Edna Aden

Feb-23

Someone who's educated and works in the medicine field should never call for genocide

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
"We will destroy Laascaanood and build another one."

~Edna Aden

Feb-23

Someone who's educated and works in the medicine field should never call for genocide
She never said that.
Funny how you misquote a single sentence in a whole speech where she called for tribal elders to seek peace.

Anyways, I'm not even defending her for her obsession with Somalia. Wishing her bad things is just weird, especially when we as Somalis have thousands and thousands of people who have not only harmed our people in the most gruesome ways, but basically hindered the making of a SOMALI nation for decades and decades coming.

Last edited:

(Skip to 7.29)

Moving on to the South.

Agree with you bro the government of Somalia is shit