As a Somali woman when dating/ marrying out what communities are a no go for you? 🤔

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Good looking xalimos are usually active on social media while the good looking faraax really isn't. Fobs are a lot more active on social media then dispora ngl..

Started posting myself more on my socials. Just trying to do my part to help us beat the ugly allegations.

Kisame

Somali divestors are non existent 😭 there’s a Somali guy on TikTok that built a following for having a yt wife lmaooo
I think I know who you're talking about.

I think he's a fob and lives in a nice suburban crib.

I never really considered him toxic but that's because my af somali is trash. Is he toxic though? Does he attack xalimos?? Him and his wife go on IG live a lot.

I think I know who you're talking about.

I think he's a fob and lives in a nice suburban crib.

I never really considered him toxic but that's because my af somali is trash. Is he toxic though? Does he attack xalimos?? Him and his wife go on IG live a lot.
Not sure I don’t keep up with them, my hooyo seems to be a fan of how assimilated his wife is 💀 I find their whole shtick cringe

Kisame

Not sure I don’t keep up with them, my hooyo seems to be a fan of how assimilated his wife is 💀 I find their whole shtick cringe
It's a unique situation ngl.

Most middle class Somali men mainly always go for xalimos especially if their a fob.

I forgot their tiktok handle.

He got her wearing baatis and learning Somali.

Ajnabis women are starting to become Somali via penetration it seems.

Its not now assimilated she is thats toxic its how he stuffs a camera in her face all day. Somalis esp somali men assimilate our partners and thats not a bad thing

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I’ve always found it odd how you guys reject the largest portion of our admixture. I personally feel closer to a south Sudanese than a friggin Arab.
Hmm hates Arabs
Loves madow
I’m noticing a pattern here
A pattern that is common in murtads

Hmm hates Arabs
Loves madow
I’m noticing a pattern here
A pattern that is common in murtads
IMG_0774.jpeg

True also Somalis are genetically closer to Berbers than they are to a south Sudanese
Well depending on the Berber sure. Not the whiter ones like Kabyle and Rif. Its all about equal with some Berbers just barely closer. In the end we are extremely far from both so stop begging arabs and bashing madows. I don't hold being madow as a big part of my identity at all but being angry at being identified as such by other because of Jahilnimo is cringe.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240127_174305_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240127_174305_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Trending