As a Representative of Beesha Yusuf Darood,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess, horta is it true that Cismaan Max'uds are all short and dark? Because damn, the ones i met looked like they fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

But I'll give you this though, they were smart as f*ck. Very educated folks.

Looks not so much.

images

They would disagree. :lolbron:

B

bilan M

@Duchess, horta is it true that Cismaan Max'uds are all short and dark? Because damn, the ones i met looked like they fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

But I'll give you this though, they were smart as f*ck. Very educated folks.

Looks not so much.

Isn' it embrassing when fellow africans talk abt dark ppl being ugly?! Miskiin @ games...confused.com.. i reckon!

Duchess

VIP
Isn' it embrassing when fellow africans talk abt dark ppl being ugly?! Miskiin @ games...confused.com.. i reckon!

He's not African. His ancestors were Omani's who profited off the slave trade. Karma hit them in 91 when they were chased from Somalia. Now he's a bitter drunk living in Northern Virginia who hates on native Somalis.

B

bilan M

He's not African. His ancestors were Omani's who profited off the slave trade. Karma hit them in 91 when they were chased from Somalia. Now he's a bitter drunk living in Northern Virginia who hates on native Somalis.

What he has a bit of arab blood from over 100yrs ago or is he full nlood arab. Either wsy if he aint african why is on site discussin somali qabil?

Duchess

VIP
What he has a bit of arab blood from over 100yrs ago or is he full nlood arab. Either wsy if he aint african why is on site discussin somali qabil?

It's not a bit, but substantial Arab admixture. His people are not ethnically Somali. They are invaders of our homeland.

He discusses Somali qabils to cause division between Somalis. He's bitter nooh.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Interesting. Isn't hard to remember all those names though? Aniga I can't do more than four abtirsi. When I went back to somali couple of years ago everybody laughed me cause I didn't know any of my abtirsi except my dad, my dad's dad and his grandpa. Back home 4 year olds know all way to somali lol.
is really not that hard in general the basic for sub clans is easy to remember ex outside of merahan who comes from sade 70% of darod come from kablallah just like the chart says:ulachen001:
do you know your husband clan? cause thats the one you need to study:ulachen001:

Q

Queen Carawelo

As the real princess of the royal family of Majerteen I co-sign this thread.

is really not that hard in general the basic for sub clans is easy to remember ex outside of merahan who comes from sade 70% of darod come from kablallah just like the chart says:ulachen001:
do you know your husband clan? cause thats the one you need to study:ulachen001:
I know his clan but I don't know his abtiris. How am I supposed to learn his clan if I can't even memorize my own. There is no point of memorizing hundreds of odayaal that died million years ago.

There is no such thing.

Truthfully, We Darods aren't African either. We are ethnically Arabs, but culturally and linguistically we are Somali. There is no such thing as a Somali ethnic group. It is only the language and a collection of customs. If you speak it and practice those customs, then you're as Somali as anybody else even if you're origins are in central Africa or the Arabian peninsula.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I know his clan but I don't know his abtiris. How am I supposed to learn his clan if I can't even memorize my own. There is no point of memorizing hundreds of odayaal that died million years ago.
Your gonna need these odayaal names when there is civil war in the country especially in the early 90s:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending