As a Representative of Beesha Yusuf Darood,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Ok thanks for the answer. Do u know the names of the other four sons?
p051a.gif

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Ok thanks for the answer. Do u know the names of the other four sons?
  • Ahmed bin Abdirahman: Axmed-Sade Darod
  • Muhammad bin Abdirahman: Maxamed-Kablalax Darod
  • Hussien bin Abdirahman: Xuseen-Tanade Darod
  • Yousuf bin Abdirahman: Yusuuf-Awrtable Darod
  • Eissa bin Abdirahman: Cisse-Isse Darod

Maxamed Kablalax Darood is the one the major darood clans split off from. wiki does a good job

I

IntensiveCareUnit

No my mom knows from darod all the way down to my father's name so I was taught at young age.
I know the basics in general you have to know 5 darod sub clans the rest are to small to matter sorry @IntensiveCareUnit
and @The-Screw :francis:
Warsangeli, merahan, dhulbahante, majeerteen, ogaden:kanyeshrug:
bandit it's cool lol lol lol we cant all have that kinda nasiib:francis:
my mom knows her whole abtirsi too

No my mom knows from darod all the way down to my father's name so I was taught at young age.
I know the basics in general you have to know 5 darod sub clans the rest are to small to matter sorry @IntensiveCareUnit
and @The-Screw :francis:
Warsangeli, merahan, dhulbahante, majeerteen, ogaden:kanyeshrug:
Interesting. Isn't hard to remember all those names though? Aniga I can't do more than four abtirsi. When I went back to somali couple of years ago everybody laughed me cause I didn't know any of my abtirsi except my dad, my dad's dad and his grandpa. Back home 4 year olds know all way to somali lol.

@Duchess, horta is it true that Cismaan Max'uds are all short and dark? Because damn, the ones i met looked like they fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

But I'll give you this though, they were smart as f*ck. Very educated folks.

Looks not so much.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

o_O whats dacas
I was about to pitch Beesha Uthman Maxamuud to you. Tell me when you're done being Irir.:mjkkk:
i just asked, and have learned my moms maternal side is Cisman maxamuud. we be family, yo. lol who knew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending