As a man of tradition I am disgusted at the concert held in Hargeisa by deplorable agent of Shaytan named Kiin Jamac.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She’s charging $25 USD for her show tonight. That is well out of reach for the average Somali financially.

Why charge $25 for a few hundred people at a hotel when you can charge $2 for ten thousand people at a stadium.

Embarassing.

563F47BF-B673-4C08-B11D-1E656464E1AE.jpeg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Being a Somali artist is so sad.

Apart from maybe Sharma Boy, I find all of them embarrassing. I say that purely cos Sharma is a young kid in Somalia unlike the others.

They’re middle aged diaspora that perform at weddings and minor concerts, sing over the same keyboard instrumental and hardly make enough to have a middle class lifestyle.
Nigga sharma boy is trash to :stopit: i dont think any somali person should rap in somali its corny

But some of those middle age singers make allot of money like maxamed bk and Suldan seerar doing 1 tour tru europe they make arround 300k:leon:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
UK for the most frequent. They have weddings on Tuesday nights.
SomaliSnaps announces a wedding in the US every other day, UK, its a seasonal thing. You won't see no weddings around December/November, but April its like a free for all :damedamn:

What wrong with being a singer this is alright in my opinion we had famous singers in 60s and 70s what seems to be the problem now there isn't any problem you need to get a life 😂

Latest posts