As a man of tradition I am disgusted at the concert held in Hargeisa by deplorable agent of Shaytan named Kiin Jamac.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Yes hargesia, you think hargeisa is Sydney? Once they hear she can’t sing and depend on auto tune like t-pain they will attack her
All the pervy boys over there were all over social media telling her she better show her legs or theyll be disappointed. They wanted her to dress like this

Most of them showed up to see her in revealing clothes But she wore some plain dirac lol

maxamed bk
That's a name I havent heard in a while. He's long retired and goes by Sheikh maxamed bk now. Although there were rumours he was broke, broke and was planning on returning to music last week but he would catch major flack that he would never live down if he did so I dont think well be hearing from him at weddings or shows anymore.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
But some of those middle age singers make allot of money like maxamed bk and Suldan seerar doing 1 tour tru europe they make arround 300k

I only recently found out who these guys are.

I still don’t know how Maxamed BK looks like, I just heard the name. I know Suldaan Seraar from a BBC interview he did.

All the pervy boys over there were all over social media telling her she better show her legs or theyll be disappointed. They wanted her to dress like this

Most of them showed up to see her in revealing clothes But she wore some plain dirac lol

That's a name I havent heard in a while. He's long retired and goes by Sheikh maxamed bk now. Although there were rumours he was broke, broke and was planning on returning to music last week but he would catch major flack that he would never live down if he did so I dont think well be hearing from him at weddings or shows anymore.
She moves so awkwardly. And it looks like she abused botox

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

I doubt he is broke how tf do you go broke with all the money he made in europe while living in Hargeysa. But you are right about him not coming back

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I only recently found out who these guys are.

I still don’t know how Maxamed BK looks like, I just heard the name. I know Suldaan Seraar from a BBC interview he did.
Those somali singers are one of the few somali artists hat make allot of money suldan seerar last europe tour he cashed out. Even ilkacase with his dry music makes allot of money i assume

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Waryaa you will always be known as eedo menace among us.
:mjlaugh:

This is a character assassination

Trending