As a man of tradition I am disgusted at the concert held in Hargeisa by deplorable agent of Shaytan named Kiin Jamac.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They’ve turned it into a raging club.

Dam you Dj Sissy Subeer

Tonight there’s at least 10 folks in that concern with delta Covid.

Watch as the Indhayar Hargab descends on the failed state like there’s no tomorrow.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
1633657342718.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They’ve turned it into a raging club.

Dam you Dj Sissy Subeer

Tonight there’s at least 10 folks in that concern with delta Covid.

Watch as the Indhayar Hargab descends on the failed state like there’s no tomorrow.

Social media infects Somalia. I wish Somalia had a communist China style govt but with a conservative semi progressive Islamist.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hargeisa has a concert every night, why whenever there’s an artist not from Somaliland, they make a fuss :trumpsmirk:

She’s actually a Somalilander. As a citizen of SL I don’t still care.
As you know I’m all about the upholding of our tradition and customs.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Being a Somali artist is so sad.

Apart from maybe Sharma Boy, I find all of them embarrassing. I say that purely cos Sharma is a young kid in Somalia unlike the others.

They’re middle aged diaspora that perform at weddings and minor concerts, sing over the same keyboard instrumental and hardly make enough to have a middle class lifestyle.

Apart from maybe Sharma Boy, I find all of them embarrassing.

They’re middle aged diaspora that perform at weddings and minor concerts, sing over the same keyboard instrumental and hardly make enough to have a middle class lifestyle.
33983E5D-540B-4FE3-A16C-95581D18CB07.jpeg

Dude shes only 29! :ooh::mjlaugh:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

Apart from maybe Sharma Boy, I find all of them embarrassing. I say that purely cos Sharma is a young kid in Somalia unlike the others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can’t blame them they don’t make much, they need a side job. I heard Xalimo Gobaad owns a whole business in Sweden. Atleast she’s her own boss . Only the ones who are big enough to get booked for weddings frequently get to eat.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You can’t blame them they don’t make much, they need a side job. I heard Xalimo Gobaad owns a whole business in Sweden. Atleast she’s her own boss . Only the ones who are big enough to get booked for weddings frequently get to eat.