As a dark skin somali man living in Sweden.

The looting abd

there is this norwegian guy who got raped by a Somali homeless guy :vqbuyv0: the cadaan guy with a big heart wanted to help the Abdi, little did he know that he was sheltering a rapistz3zrULC he woke up middle of the night to this dark ashy abdi on top off him, look it up if you’re interested:tacky:
You weren't lying, the source : homless somali khaanis rapist

Why did he rape the helping hand. I would be careful of letting Somalis into my home, I don't want my ass to be pounded by a skinny geeljire. :nahgirl:

THings are going good for me.

Cars are stopping when I am using the crosswalk. Drivers are always waving at me, always smiling. White Neighbors are much nicer, but they don't trust me enough to invite me to the neighborhood barbecue.

I don't know about you, but I like it. I feel appreciated.

I know this won't last, but I feel like I belong in Sweden. I feel like I am one of them. :stressed:

F5693CC9-B38A-4E29-8FCC-31B192F75E6F.jpeg

I hope you the best in life, and I hope you change your views of the LGBQ community. They are not something to be proud of.

:stressed: I hope you die straight, and have children that look like you.

Err I don’t remember expressing my view on this at all. Also y’all got me fucked up if you assume because I had Ilhan as my avi before :wtf:

Trending