As a dark skin somali man living in Sweden.

THings are going good for me.

Cars are stopping when I am using the crosswalk. Drivers are always waving at me, always smiling. White Neighbors are much nicer, but they don't trust me enough to invite me to the neighborhood barbecue.

I don't know about you, but I like it. I feel appreciated.

I know this won't last, but I feel like I belong in Sweden. I feel like I am one of them. :stressed:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Thats why we r best diaspora US r chimps Canada ones drop each other like flies if only they could drop al shabab, Uk r the reason we r called bit booty bashir but in sweden we are respected masha allah

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Thats why we r best diaspora US r chimps Canada ones drop each other like flies if only they could drop al shabab, Uk r the reason we r called bit booty bashir but in sweden we are respected masha allah
Aren't Somali Swedes more worse, like from what I hear, they are way deep in this gang shit?

You are not respect at all. In fact Sweden government representatives came to America to see how they could emulate the Somalis in Minnesota. Apparently they don’t know what to do with y’all

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
The looting abd
A skinny abdi got peed on, I have read that story in here before. But there was no rape involved.
there is this norwegian guy who got raped by a Somali homeless guy :vqbuyv0: the cadaan guy with a big heart wanted to help the Abdi, little did he know that he was sheltering a rapistz3zrULC he woke up middle of the night to this dark ashy abdi on top off him, look it up if you’re interested:tacky:

Trending