Artists who fell off hard in the last decade

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Mo-G :tocry:

Pusha is irrelevant asf now and Drake is poppin so who really took the L :mjdontkno:
Pusha T isn't really the type of rapper that seeks fame, nah!! He's a proper rapper that makes enough money for himself. Hip hop artists respect and revere him for a reason. It was never Push's intention to financially compete with Drake. That point is invalid.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I feel like Mac Miller was just about to fall off but then died
It’s weird how death is a good thing in rap
I’m calling it right now juice wrlds posthumous album is gonna explode

I feel like Mac wouldn't have overdosed if Ariana hadn't come into his life. She knew his weaknesses and his addictions and once she was done using him, she kicked him to the curb. His family should have sued her.

Ngl, juice wrld and xxxtenction are the same to me. :yacadiim:

I like Lil Uzi Vert. Looking forward to his new album :)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I feel like Mac wouldn't have overdosed if Ariana hadn't come into his life. She knew his weaknesses and his addictions and once she was done using him, she kicked him to the curb. His family should have sued her.

Ngl, juice wrld and xxxtenction are the same to me. :yacadiim:

I like Lil Uzi Vert. Looking forward to his new album :)
Bruh wtf Juice is on another level lol
If you listen to his last project before he died he really was fire
Only 20 so much potential smh

I’d advise you to listen to Won’t let Go , I’ll be Fine, and the bees knees

uzi is catchy but pretty surface level not much to him lol

Who are some artists you used to be into, who aren’t as poppin or just straight up fell off

fetty-wap_416x416.jpg

For all you youngins, here in US this dude ran shit 2014-2016. Was poppin on radio, TV, had big cosigns. Had a lot of party club bangers
5 years after he still has 8m monthly streams on Spotify

I feel like during 2016 his career began to plummet HARD. 6ix9ine briefly resuscitated his career, but it wasn’t enough :drakelaugh:

who had the biggest fall offs in the 2010s

chief keef tbh

Trending

Latest posts