Arsenal to win the league this season

Jungle

VIP
Havertz not looking like good pickup. Neither is team as whole 2-2 vs 10 man Fulham. Need to spend more to close gap with city

edit: final 2-2 . Viera at least looked good.
Playing a 30 year old partey at right back when he is our best midfielder is ridiculous and a waste. Arteta is experimenting and even the players dont know whats going on. Any decent team would tear us a new one. So desperate he threw on g jesus.

We've got no full backs that are traditional when this clown is copying pep whos fullbacks can do it all

I rest my case!

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpeg
    IMG_1672.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1671.jpeg
    IMG_1671.jpeg
    347.9 KB · Views: 49

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Playing a 30 year old partey at right back when he is our best midfielder is ridiculous and a waste. Arteta is experimenting and even the players dont know whats going on. Any decent team would tear us a new one. So desperate he threw on g jesus.

We've got no full backs that are traditional when this clown is copying pep whos fullbacks can do it all
That suprised me playing people out of position for Havertz is wild. Timber injury didn’t help . Line up looked much better vs man city . Don’t see why Gabriel being benched so much either . Need W next week vs Man U

1693066641812.png

Again and again the same crap with Arsenal, for over 17 years the same scenario is repeating in almost every game against teams weaker on paper.

They take an early goal , fight throughout the whole match to come back to the score but it is usually either end in a draw in best case or they lose by conceding a second goal on the counter-attack.

They'll be lucky if they finish in the top 4 this year .

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Again and again the same crap with Arsenal, for over 17 years the same scenario is repeating in almost every game against teams weaker on paper.

They take an early goal , fight throughout the whole match to come back to the score but it is usually either end in a draw in best case or they lose by conceding a second goal on the counter-attack.

They'll be lucky if they finish in the top 4 this year .
We have good chance at being second. Man U Chelsea Liverpool new castle all look average so far. Big game next week vs Man U

Much more entertaining than boring Italian couch playing style

I agree, I have enjoyed each one of the three games so far… so far scored 6 goals and only conceded two played two away from the three games..

Arsenal finishing above us last season was a glitch in the matrix … Ange the technician is here to fix it

Based

VIP
I agree, I have enjoyed each one of the three games so far… so far scored 6 goals and only conceded two played two away from the three games..

Arsenal finishing above us last season was a glitch in the matrix … Ange the technician is here to fix it
In the period you were finishing above us, we won 2 FA cups and 2 community shields. What did Spurs win in their “golden era”? You’re a small club. It pains me we even call you our rivals.

In the period you were finishing above us, we won 2 FA cups and 2 community shields. What did Spurs win in their “golden era”? You’re a small club. It pains me we even call you our rivals.

This is true, unfortunately we have nothing to for the great teams that we have had over the past few years. But we believe it will happen one day for us

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP

Trending