Arsenal to win the league this season

Jungle

VIP
Arteta is allergic to actual number 9s.

I'm just happy to be back in champions league where we'll see eddie nketiah shine :kodaksmiley:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I expect Arsenal to perform worse than last season. They’ll be lucky to make it out of the group stages in the CL

He won’t get you goals tho. Arsenal will struggle getting goals in the first quarter of the season
Bro scoring isn't our problem it was getting caught on the counter a lot cuz xhaxa would push up high and didn't have the legs to track back but Rice is very moblie, so he is able to cover ground a lot better and sniff out counter attacks

Gacmeey

Bro scoring isn't our problem it was getting caught on the counter a lot cuz xhaxa would push up high and didn't have the legs to track back but Rice is very moblie, so he is able to cover ground a lot better and sniff out counter attacks
It will be your problem tho especially with havertz playing. Just watch

It will be your problem tho especially with havertz playing. Just watch
Havertz is class don't know why you guys are writing him off soo easily, definitely one to watch next season I'm expecting about 25-30 goal involvements from him this season.

Gacmeey

Havertz is class don't know why you guys are writing him off soo easily, definitely one to watch next season I'm expecting about 25-30 goal involvements from him this season.
I have a better chance of making Edna Aden a Somali wadani then havertz having more than 15 goal involvements in the prem. I watched havertz for 2 seasons game after game. He will show up (kinda) in big games but other than that he’s absolute shite. He just can’t keep up with the speed of the prem and that was with Chelsea. It’s be even worse with Arsenal who play their football at 300 mph.

Jungle

VIP
You are delusional. We got robbed for 70m. Pepe who is considered a flop actually had 16 'goal involvements' his first season and 27 his second. Mostly goals. He won't get anywhere near pepes numbers and according to some pepe is lazy wtf is Havertz then :mjkkk:

Based

VIP
Arsenal are slowly building one of the greatest teams ever assembled. I’m so glad i saw Arteta’s vision even during our worst periods when his position was in serious jeopardy and a huge section of the fanbase turned on him. Ever since that FA Cup win in 2020, i knew he was the man to take us back to the top.

My expectations for Arsenal in the coming season are very high. I genuinely can’t remember the last time when i was this confident in an Arsenal squad heading into a new season.

My predictions:
β€’ Arsenal to win the Premier League with ease
β€’Make it to the semis or final in the Champions League (i’m not confident in that competition hhh)
β€’ FA Cup winners
β€’ Carabao Cup exit (who cares)

I love when people dismiss this Arsenal team, they don’t give you a valid reason but only bring up past failures as a way to make themselves cope with the fact we aren’t the β€˜banter club’ anymore. It’ll be funny to see what narratives people come up with when we can’t be ignored any longer

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
We will see but not impressed with Havertz so far. Trissard seems to be a steal and good competition for martinelli whose corners and crosses scare me alsondribbles with head down got sped though

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Havertz not looking like good pickup. Neither is team as whole 2-2 vs 10 man Fulham. Need to spend more to close gap with city

edit: final 2-2 . Viera at least looked good.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Got second last season what made coaching team think Havertz was missing piece to win 1st. 65M for Chelsea’s trash

Trending

Latest posts