Arnold Schwarzenegger love child graduates college..

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOL Maria is hot actually! looooooooooooooool

She is very accomplished. A good investigative reporter.

But i do kinda agree, her heavy eye brows, michele obama hands and her manly thunderous laughter is a bit suspect. loool

The weird part is, her kids dont look like him. It took a mexican to give him a copy of him. Arnold knows his place now at least, Maria never respected him, she just wanted a hubby, children and the shows offs! lol

gettyimages-868420562.jpg

The Terminator belongs with Mildred the Maid! looooooooooool
Qashin post and remarks you made there plus their not his real kids probally as women are excellent cheaters

huuno u have the wrong idea about sex. Men do care how u look. sure they can sleep with u one time while drunk. Heck men sleep with trannies while drunk but how u look is very important lol
Sane men care how you look like for sure

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You tell me who was at fault ! I’m gonna give you a scenario

It is after lunch, right around noon in Somalia time. Do you know what happens around that time ? The family takes a nap, the maid cleans up and someone like me from overseas stays awake.

I was in the living room watching tv and she comes in and is mopping the floor with a cloth. She bends over very steep front of me. She’s a young girl around 19. She keeps doing it. Ofc I was aroused.

She was doing her damn job, it’s your job to keep your pants zipped :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts