Arnold Schwarzenegger love child graduates college..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra I am not desperate. I am happy for other women getting what they deserve. I am not a hater, unlike you. You are always bringing down women to please men.
Stop being rude and be happy for these unfortunate women getting some.

bell.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So you thought just because she is a poor maid she would lay down with you :bell:

You are disgusting !

You tell me who was at fault ! I’m gonna give you a scenario

It is after lunch, right around noon in Somalia time. Do you know what happens around that time ? The family takes a nap, the maid cleans up and someone like me from overseas stays awake.

I was in the living room watching tv and she comes in and is mopping the floor with a cloth. She bends over very steep front of me. She’s a young girl around 19. She keeps doing it. Ofc I was aroused.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It is after lunch, right around noon in Somalia time. Do you know what happens around that time ? The family takes a nap, the maid cleans up and someone like me from overseas stays awake.

I was in the living room watching tv and she comes in and is mopping the floor with a cloth. She bends over very steep front of me. She’s a young girl around 19. She keeps doing it. Ofc I was aroused.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

She was doing her JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was not seducing your bald headed, heavy voice futo! LOOOOOL

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Eww the poor thing was doing her job, they really should stop sending these young girls to go clean houses when men like you exist :susp:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Hey as long as you are getting laid looks don’t matter. Men don’t care, a lot of good looking men end up having kids with below average women. Rich men don’t mind sharing their wealth with women and good looking men don’t mind sharing their genes.

God bless men, they are physically and mentally generous.

Depends, would you call a girl with a ugly face but a curvaceous body "below average"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending