Arnold Schwarzenegger love child graduates college..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How cute! Father sleeps with the maid/help & now they have a happy ending. Puke

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...jospeh-baena-graduates-college-090205328.html

031b6d17cfade9be5aae98b508439129

938ce435eb8831d6d00a7884a19d5db5

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Son is 21 yo & Dad is 71 - so basically the one time fling happening 21 years ago has come full circle today! lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That Mexican maid fuc**d her way to richness.

He in the other hand lost his wife but I doubt he cared that much for her, the woman looked like a man. It didn’t matter that she was of the Kennedys.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That Mexican maid fuc**d her way to richness.

He in the other hand lost his wife but I doubt he cared that much for her, the woman looked like a man. It didn’t matter that she was of the Kennedys.

LOOOL Maria is hot actually! looooooooooooooool

She is very accomplished. A good investigative reporter.

But i do kinda agree, her heavy eye brows, michele obama hands and her manly thunderous laughter is a bit suspect. loool

The weird part is, her kids dont look like him. It took a mexican to give him a copy of him. Arnold knows his place now at least, Maria never respected him, she just wanted a hubby, children and the shows offs! lol

gettyimages-868420562.jpg

The Terminator belongs with Mildred the Maid! looooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wish I can openly interact with my love child :ivers::ivers:

Your love child is probably waiting until he reaches 18 and start hunting u and shoot u while u shop grocery for fish

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your love child is probably waiting until he reaches 18 and start hunting u and shoot u while u shop grocery for fish

The guilt within is unbearable :bell:

Can u believe it took one time for her to get pregnant, just ONE TIME

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kid needs to hit the gym, his father was in world competitions at that age

he is probably depressed. He works out sometimes and sometimes he does not. i fear that he is gay. God please dont let him be gay. I fear he has that spirits. :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Congrats love child
Your Mexican mother was very smart !

Of course, Mildred the maid is smart. Look at that hat she is wearing. That hat is worn by puff, richy puffs who go to the Hamptons & Martha Vinyards. Well, at least she is not attractive, Thank God. Its a consolation for me. (speaking as a nasaab wife that is lol)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Of course, Mildred the maid is smart. Look at that hat she is wearing. That hat is worn by puff, richy puffs who go to the Hamptons & Martha Vinyards. Well, at least she is not attractive, Thank God. Its a consolation for me. (speaking as a nasaab wife that is lol)

Men don’t care about how you look. As long as you are a woman you are good.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

huuno u have the wrong idea about sex. Men do care how u look. sure they can sleep with u one time while drunk. Heck men sleep with trannies while drunk but how u look is very important lol

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
huuno u have the wrong idea about sex. Men do care how u look. sure they can sleep with u one time while drunk. Heck men sleep with trannies while drunk but how u look is very important lol

Hey as long as you are getting laid looks don’t matter. Men don’t care, a lot of good looking men end up having kids with below average women. Rich men don’t mind sharing their wealth with women and good looking men don’t mind sharing their genes.

God bless men, they are physically and mentally generous.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Reminds me when I was in Hargeisa back in 2012 and I was so horny to bang the hell out of the house maid but she wouldn’t let me. There’s something abt maids. They very seductive.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hey as long as you are getting laid looks don’t matter. Men don’t care, a lot of good looking men end up having kids with below average women. Rich men don’t mind sharing their wealth with women and good looking men don’t mind sharing their genes.

God bless men, they are physically and mentally generous.

Emily

u sound like a desperate, vastly obese woman who appreciates every bite or slap she gets from a horny man.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reminds me when I was in Hargeisa back in 2012 and I was so horny to bang the hell out of the house maid but she wouldn’t let me. There’s something abt maids. They very seductive.

Waryaa does your sexual appetite ever go down? Even post traumatic STD situation?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

u sound like a desperate, vastly obese woman who appreciates every bite or slap she gets from a horny man.
Basra I am not desperate. I am happy for other women getting what they deserve. I am not a hater, unlike you. You are always bringing down women to please men.
Stop being rude and be happy for these unfortunate women for getting some.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So you thought just because she is a poor maid she would lay down with you :bell:

You are disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending