Arma On BLM/Activists/Social Justice Warriors

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
BLM never includes Somalis dealing with police brutality and injustice. Therefore, I will never support them. Stop capping for people that ignore you
People don't identify based on their ethnicity like in the UK. Some black people were calling for the release of officer Noor cause of the selective justice.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Im not anti madow or anything but I have distate of that ideology .
BLM rallies are happening here and it's not even plausible , many show sympathy to what happened to George Floyd and overseas but they never protested their own rights or the recent murder of a 15 year schoolboy killed and electrocuted by Whites also it's double standard since Blacks kill innocent migrant blacks all the fucking time.
So f*ck them

After this election cycle I don't expect to hear much more from them till the next one. Their name as an organization is simply genius.

Black life matters is a movement centered on police brutality that happens towards African Americans. There is also a organization called Black life matters which differs from the movement. Somalis should keep in mind that the movement is America- CENTRIC. Black identity is not that strong outside of the Americas.

Black life matters is an important movement for Black americans. They have probably highest incarceration in the world. It is relevant for them. How many innocent black men have been abused, killed and incarcerated by the racist system. They are infact justified in destroying in their rioting etc. If people bring up black on black crime whatabout white on white crime?? White people commit crimes mostly to other white people. It is bullshit kkkk

Black life matters is a movement centered on police brutality that happens towards African Americans. There is also a organization called Black life matters which differs from the movement. Somalis should keep in mind that the movement is America- CENTRIC. Black identity is not that strong outside of the Americas.

Black life matters is an important movement for Black americans. They have probably highest incarceration in the world. It is relevant for them. How many innocent black men have been abused, killed and incarcerated by the racist system. They are infact justified in destroying in their rioting etc. If people bring up black on black crime whatabout white on white crime?? White people commit crimes mostly to other white people. It is bullshit kkkk
I agree with you on this but I don’t think this is the right site to talk about it on. Many users are very insensitive when it comes to issues like this.

BLM never includes Somalis dealing with police brutality and injustice. Therefore, I will never support them. Stop capping for people that ignore you

Blm is an american centric movement focusing on black americans. The movement also is succesful ( in reality they are not ) in cities where there is prominent black population. Blm excludes everyone else. Senegalese muslim family were burned in their home by racist whites this year but did blm protest for them?? The answer is no due to the reasons I have listed above. Also not every

In the case of Uk, most of the black people are from africa or caribbean. These people tend to identify more strongly based on their nationality or their ethnic group, especially the parents and older people. Black identity is new in Uk and its not that strong. Somalis also were excluded from black identity by these people so this is expected from them however elsewhere somalis are regarded as black people

I agree with you on this but I don’t think this is the right site to talk about it on. Many users are very insensitive when it comes to issues like this.

Let them be, most somalis in real life aren’t as xenophobic as they are in social media. Even then they are a minority. Few qashins is not a big deal.

He’s pretty much right, blm says nothing about the thousands black-black killings.

If Black Lives Matter then prove it,be just as angry blacks kill blacks

reer

VIP

He’s pretty much right, blm says nothing about the thousands black-black killings.

If Black Lives Matter then prove it,be just as angry blacks kill blacks

blacks kill more blacks than white people where is the outrage when gangbangers are killed by other gangbabgers?

white people don't force hood niggas to breed bastards like rabbits :sitdown:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Fighting BLM as Somalis makes no sense, why are you needlessly antagonizing them? Vast majority of AA consider Somalis to be black, it's an unnecessary division. At most Somalis should mind their business.
This basically, Somalis need to understand that since we will be seen as Black in the West, there's no point in fighting BLM.

Minorites in the West should support each other

1603432946828.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Arma your overall points about BLM are valid but why show your face?! This can literally endanger your life as those violent guerillas could track you down to commit heinous crimes against you and your loved ones. It's not worth it bro.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
This basically, Somalis need to understand that since we will be seen as Black in the West, there's no point in fighting BLM.

Minorites in the West should support each other

View attachment 148444

Besides what makes Somalis special? These niggas really fighting over the black label instead of allying with other Sub Saharan Africans and Carribeans in the West.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Besides what makes Somalis special? These niggas really fighting over the black label instead of allying with other Sub Saharan Africans and Carribeans in the West.
"B-b-but I thought I was special because I have a small nose, and w-what about Muh soft h-hair?"

kkk Somalis are a funny bunch man

Trending