Arma On BLM/Activists/Social Justice Warriors

Apollo

VIP
Just watched the whole thing, couldn't find anything to disagree with, but this topic is highly controversial. This guy got balls of steel to talk about this with his face tied to it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you going to recommend him the ones your doctor gives you

I mean, if it was upto me, i would recommend a good sexy diirbaah on his face, but i am afraid to like it and just not stop more diiirbaah

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somalis got no chill...who's that nigga? :dead:
20201022_130811.jpg

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I don't like BLM for some of their core tenants, but pointing to black-on-black crime to do away police brutality doesn't make sense. Gang bangers are inherently criminal and are held accountable if caught. It's not a matter of statistics, but unchecked abuse of authority. Preventable diseases kill more black people than anything either of the two, should we turn a blind eye to those until that is solved? Obviously not.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Arma Me too. I do not approve or like BLM. They are a bunch of ingrates, lazy bums.

They are appeasers of their sinful flesh, they like to fulfill the desire of their flesh, and the White Christian man is not having it.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Fighting BLM as Somalis makes no sense, why are you needlessly antagonizing them? Vast majority of AA consider Somalis to be black, it's an unnecessary division. At most Somalis should mind their business.

BLM never includes Somalis dealing with police brutality and injustice. Therefore, I will never support them. Stop capping for people that ignore you

Trending