Areas in London where Somalis live

Keo

VIP
City of Westminster: Maida Vale (W9)

Kensington & Chelsea: Ladbroke Grove (W10/W11)

Hammersmith and Fulham: Shepherd's Bush (W12), White City (W12), Fulham (SW6)

Wandsworth: Roehampton (SW15), Putney (SW15), Tooting (SW17)

Lambeth: Streatham (SW16)

Tower Hamlets: Bethnal Green (E1/E2), Mile End (E3)

Islington: Islington (N1), Tufnell Park (N7/N19), Holloway (N7)

Camden: Camden Town (NW1), Kentish Town (NW5)

Brent: Harlesden (NW10), Neasden (NW10), Queen's Park (W9/W10)

Ealing: West Ealing (W13), Acton (W3), Greenford (UB6), Northolt (UB5), Southall (UB1/UB2)

Hounslow: Isleworth (TW7), Brentford (TW8)

Greenwich: Woolwich (SE18)

Redbridge: Ilford (IG1/IG2), Newbury Park (IG2), Seven Kings (IG3)

Newham: Upton Park (E6), Manor Park (E12)

Waltham Forest: Leyton (E10), Leytonstone (E11), Walthamstow (E17)

Haringey: Wood Green (N22), Turnpike Lane (N8/N22), Hornsey (N8), Edmonton (N9)

Enfield: Enfield Town (EN1/EN2), Enfield Highway/Lock (EN3), Arnos Grove (N11/N14)

Barnet: Finchley (N2/N3/N12), Colindale (NW9)

Harrow: Harrow on the Hill (HA1), South Harrow (HA2), Harrow Weald (HA3), Wealdstone (HA3)

Hillingdon: Hayes Town (UB3)

Keo

VIP
Areas in London with least amount of Somali people:
  • Southwark
  • Hackney
  • Richmond upon Thames
  • Kingston upon Thames
  • Merton
  • Sutton
  • Croydon
  • Bromley
  • Lewisham
  • Bexley
  • Havering
  • Barking and Dagenham

There are Somalis in every borough tho according to the census data, the three with the most are Brent, Ealing and Enfield in that order. Those three combined have 11.6k + 9.4k + 7.9k ≈ 29 thousand ppl.

Incidentally, Birmingham, which is home to the second largest Somali population after London, has around 20 thousand which puts into perspective the fact that 62% of all Somalis in England and Wales live in the capital.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Areas in London with least amount of Somali people:
  • Southwark
  • Hackney
  • Richmond upon Thames
  • Kingston upon Thames
  • Merton
  • Sutton
  • Croydon
  • Bromley
  • Lewisham
  • Bexley
  • Havering
  • Barking and Dagenham
I used live in Southwark
Kingston upon Thomas
Sutton 1999 to 2005
Those days no Somalis in that area
Now I am in United States
How come Kilburn not including
My home place

There are Somalis in every borough tho according to the census data, the three with the most are Brent, Ealing and Enfield in that order. Those three combined have 11.6k + 9.4k + 7.9k ≈ 29 thousand ppl.

Incidentally, Birmingham, which is home to the second largest Somali population after London, has around 20 thousand which puts into perspective the fact that 62% of all Somalis in England and Wales live in the capital.
Enfield has handful I would instead replace it with Harrow as second than third Ealing.

How were the 90s?
late 90s early 00s the somali community was more smaller and we were more united even though I was a kid I can still feel the sense of togetherness. But is a shame some somali boys used to still behave like major cunts. I remember back in September 2000 when my sisters were in school the Somali boys would bully them.

late 90s early 00s the somali community was more smaller and we were more united even though I was a kid I can still feel the sense of togetherness. But is a shame some somali boys used to still behave like major cunts. I remember back in September 2000 when my sisters were in school the Somali boys would bully them.
Wallahi your experiences are crazy, what is up with your area? There is something in them London waters

We are ancient people little one
Sipping Tea Time GIF

Trending

Latest posts