Areas conquered/inhabited by somalis

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
Bismillah it has been 5 hours and only one person attempted to debunk my claims but I managed to slide tackle him with my cold heart fax and brought my sources
:mjpls:
Are you telling me that they invaded Madagascar which is thousands of miles away from Somalia and didn't invade Socotra which is next to them? 🙂

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
@killerxsmoke sources for our control of Northern Madagascar :diddyass: we need to reclaim this dhul
Here you go brother

IMG_20230408_200510.jpg
IMG_20230408_200522.jpg
IMG_20230408_200524.jpg
IMG_20230408_200526.jpg
IMG_20230408_200556.jpg
IMG_20230408_200730.jpg

Are you telling me that they invaded Madagascar which is thousands of miles away from Somalia and didn't invade Socotra which is next to them? 🙂
There were port cities and trade posts set up by Somali traders and sailors in Madagascar, Somalis went as far as the Maldives. Lookup Antemoro of Madagascar, they claim descent from Somalis.

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
There were port cities and trade posts set up by Somali traders and sailors in Madagascar, Somalis went as far as the Maldives. Lookup Antemoro of Madagascar, they claim descent from Somalis.
Yes commercial relations not invasion and rule
Then look at the map when the Somalis ruled the coasts of Yemen
The farthest place the Somalis reached with an army was to Kassala, the Sudanese city on the Eritrean border And they didn't stay long

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Yes commercial relations not invasion and rule
Then look at the map when the Somalis ruled the coasts of Yemen
The farthest place the Somalis reached with an army was to Kassala, the Sudanese city on the Eritrean border And they didn't stay long
They did invade Madagascar look at the evidence I showed

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If Omanis can claim they conquered the whole east african coast by having their boat touch our land, then we conquered all that too and more. We conquered China and South Asia too. Start the propaganda machine.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
If Omanis can claim they conquered the whole east african coast by having their boat touch our land, then we conquered all that too and more. We conquered China and South Asia too.
indohyar-land anuka leh :Cry:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
@Idrus you think i am joking?
View attachment 265356
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mongol niggas have been everywhere holy shit
How did they go from a bunch of divided nomadic tribes being abused and divided by china and fighting inter tribal warfare suddenly got united by genghis khan and then turned nearly the whole civilised world into their

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Mongol niggas have been everywhere holy shit
How did they go from a bunch of divided nomadic tribes being abused and divided by china and fighting inter tribal warfare suddenly got united by genghis khan and then turned nearly the whole civilised world into their
Same way Somalis taught europeans how to bathe
:mjlol:

Gojjam and Begemder were never under Adalite control. Same can be said about Eritrea in general. The Christian highlands of Eritrea were for the most part untouched while the Afar region (Dankali Sultanate) was autonomous.

The Awdal Sultanate did incorporate Gojjam & Begemder into its territory, the Falasha Jews of Begember even allied with Imam Ahmed against the Christians as noted in this excerpt below.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 6.43.05 AM.png

Pretty much the entire Eritrean coast & hinterland including half of Sudan's coast up to Sawakin was under the control of the Awdal Sultanate at its height, this is basically a universally accepted by historians.

This excerpt talks of Imam Ahmed consolidating his territory & controlling Massawa.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 6.40.59 AM.png

The claim that coastal Sudan was under the Adal Sultanate is pure Wikipedia history. No source actually backs this up.

Here's one excerpt that acknowledges that the Awdal Sultanate controlled Sudan's coast up to Sawakin. Every book I've read that describes the territorial extent of Awdal at its peak mentions Sawakin as its northern most border.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 6.33.40 AM.png

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
A map of the imams conquest.

FY8Q9ygWYAEyhsk

A map with place names in the futuh.

ERY_OBXWsAAzFpR

A map according to portuguese account of their wars against the muslims.

FrC9nhqWYAQEe8Z

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
sxb how u forgetting the maldives islands, kkk funny how pressed these self hating somalis are more than the ajnabis, Abdi aziz from Mogadishu rule over these cuck indians and made them muslims
1681051719724.png

Trending