Areas conquered/inhabited by somalis

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Screenshot_20230408-144015_Gallery.jpg

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
You are being very liberal here with what you determine was conquered by Somalis. This is ahistorical

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
What do u mean?
Gojjam and Begemder were never under Adalite control. Same can be said about Eritrea in general. The Christian highlands of Eritrea were for the most part untouched while the Afar region (Dankali Sultanate) was autonomous. Both of these regions warred at the behest of Adal against the Ethiopian Empire (Medri Bahri actually flip flopped between warring with Ethiopia and warring with Adal) but they were both politically distinct. The claim that coastal Sudan was under the Adal Sultanate is pure Wikipedia history. No source actually backs this up.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Gojjam and Begemder were never under Adalite control. Same can be said about Eritrea in general. The Christian highlands of Eritrea were for the most part untouched while the Afar region (Dankali Sultanate) was autonomous. Both of these regions warred at the behest of Adal against the Ethiopian Empire (Medri Bahri actually flip flopped between warring with Ethiopia and warring with Adal) but they were both politically distinct. The claim that coastal Sudan was under the Adal Sultanate is pure Wikipedia history. No source actually backs this up.
Screenshot_20230319-200419_eBoox.jpg

The Garaad of Hobat Abubakar Qecchin “the slim” led the conquest of Wofla in modern Tigray region and Kanfat in southern Begemder, after which he was appointed governor of these respective regions by Adal.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Screenshot_20230408-162937_Chrome.jpg

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
My friend believes that if there are trade relations between two regions, it means that you have conquered them :drakelaugh:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Bismillah it has been 5 hours and only one person attempted to debunk my claims but I managed to slide tackle him with my cold heart fax and brought my sources
:mjpls:

Last edited:

Trending