Are you yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you yourself on here or do you act a certain way because of the freedom of anonymity. I am always myself! What about you all? There are a lot of toxic, poorly mannered people on this forum, and some decent ones. So, are you being yourself or?

Anonymity is a blessing
I can find a place where I can spew my hateful vitriol and not have reprocussions, I wouldn't say my sspot personality is the 'real' me though
I have too personalities, both equally real

Like I'm some sort of labo spirit :dabcasar:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Anonymity is a blessing
I can find a place where I can spew my hateful vitriol and not have reprocussions, I wouldn't say my sspot personality is the 'real' me though
I have too personalities, both equally real

Like I'm some sort of labo spirit :dabcasar:

Just because you said labo spirit I like you now

We good :yousmart:

I am myself, I don't usually say stuff on here that I wouldn't say IRL

Ppl using anonymity as a guise to post vile stuff are cowards :yacadiim:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
For the most part I'd say yes. I feel like I come across a lot more extreme with my opinions on here. I'm pretty open-minded and a lot more laid back irl. I sometimes play the devil's advocate but it's a lot less fun when people don't know you. :icon lol:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
That's a deep question. Am I myself? Yes I think so. If anything I am better on here than I would be in person. As admin I have to be engaging, patient and tolerant, these are not my strong suits. So to an extend, I have grown as a person during my reign. I am also self-critical, that's also important in personal development.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah, I'm an Alt-Right Liberal Vegan that follows the path of Hawiyenism in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.