Are you smarter than the average person?

Are you

• Yes

• No

• I am dayooth

Results are only viewable after voting.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Yes, but not by chance
Only out of pure necessities that I had to smarten up.
Everyday I learn new things about myself that amaze me.

However if I give you an honest opinion of my self I don't like being that smart rather like most Abdi's on the block rather keep things simple.

Other times I do things that are less than wise that could easily give me 68IQ idiot pass out of mindlessness.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I would like to go further - make this compulsory and ban anyone who falls off the mark, it will flush out the dumb fuckers who troll and improve forum quality. Call it positive discrimination. @Admin Food for thought :sass2:
What’s the cut off, mack?

I'd say yes, very comfortably. The schemes and stunts I've pulled as kid and in early adulthood :wow:

Sometimes I sit back and say hamdullilah Allah been watching over me.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
What’s the cut off, mack?

Let's get the results in first and worry about that later, or maybe we can take a certain percentage, i'm not fussed about the logistics, i just want to see people banned for being dumb :mjlol:

Basic

VIP
Let's get the results in first and worry about that later, or maybe we can take a certain percentage, i'm not fussed about the logistics, i just want to see people banned for being dumb :mjlol:
Bear in mind we’ve got the high functioning weirdos too. They’d slip under the radar :pachah1:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Remember, being intelligent has different aspects to it.

Most people are mildly intelligent through their personal interests (background,culture and beliefs, practices, and habits) which they cater enough knowledge to work with.

Yet, sometimes vigorous training to almost a factory-robot like study regiments with correct information can conduct a greater sensibility than of someone who isn't learned giving you a advantage of being smarter than others who are not in the know.

Okay, in simple words you may be a bird brain but if you learn how to build a boat from a master shipsman than you'll fair off way more better than the person who never knew at all attempting to build his dream sailboat.

So I think smarts is rather an acquired skill than a ability handed at birth.

Because the person who is always studying is going to be stronger than the person who knows it all.

It's good to have decompression time to unwind and review oversights.
Don't let your self be overwhelmed with sensory overload which can lead to illness. Stay well and balanced!

Peace and Blessings! To All Of You!

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Bear in mind we’ve got the high functioning weirdos too. They’d slip under the radar :pachah1:

We should cut off the ultra smart too, they the future Hitlers. Then again, i have been praised as a teacher here before, some people need to be educated, my ppl need to learn :mjcry:

Basic

VIP
We should cut off the ultra smart too, they the future Hitlers. Then again, i have been praised as a teacher here before, some people need to be educated :mjcry:
I think I should have one of the final say on who gets cut. My people radar is immaculate :)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
IQ or intelligence is subjective. I was a dumbass until i started focusing in school and years later i understand any topic i come across and can do well in it.

I'd say you're home life will determine your discipline and it's discipline that makes your greater personality, character and ultimately your grades and earning abilities. The dumbest ppl in class always had parents that were fobs or didn't know or care about how badly their kids were performing academically.

Most somalis and nigerians are out performing natives here in the uk because they are strict about education and are competitive naturally. Hell the Nigerians here are doing better than the chinese and that's shocking them. Those not raised by determined individuals will rarely develop their own natural drive for success.

Discipline and hard work will help your kids go a long way.

As for iq tests i only started scoring high late in high school once i understood more principles and decided to learn more topics. IQ tests are for incels to brag about, anyone that is intelligent can do well in them regardless of race. You can do well in iq tests and still fail at something else or limit your own potential through biases.

Trending