Are you shocked at how fast everything gone to shit?

They're equating it to the Great Depression. How surreal is that

It won't be that bad we have too many mechanisms and instruments to make sure the market doesn't collapse like the great depression. But it'll be bad and for a decade after. Even China's booming economy got hurt.

this has proven how fragile society really is, but more importantly it reminded me of how selfish human beings are and how our instinct of looking after only us kicks us as soon as sh1t hit the fan

Honestly in terms of health, I have never felt better Alhamdulilah. But the way things are turning is concerning. Like some apocalyptic and sci fi shit is around the corner.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We tend to view things as more grim than they really are. It's the negativity bias at work. This is a wondrous time for self-cultivation (walking leisurely with no one around, praying, meditating, trying to be slightly less bad and pampering yourself). I can count all the books I get to devour. Once I'm officially on vacation it shall be a book a day. *Salivates from the dopamine rush.*

Oat milk is so delicious. :banderas:
Ok I have admit I don't drink caano niido but I drink protein shakes which I buy in powdered form and add milk to it.. You should try it..vanilla is my favorite taste, blend it with a banana and it'll turn into a yummy milkshake :lawd:

Gambar

VIP
This has shown how dumb people are. Buying up toilet paper and paper towel. Why? Mala cuunaya? People buy into mass hysteria and propaganda. Hadaana kuwaan indhoyar waxay leyihiin don’t call it Chinese Virus. Habaar Allah idin rid!

Trending

Latest posts