Are you shocked at how fast everything gone to shit?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
inquiring minds want to know where Putin is?

Who are they and what will they get out of this mess?

They're the Jewish bankers, the 1 percent and other secret societies. Its simply to spread globalization, mass hysteria, population control, telling you what you must do and where you can go. Some idiots will ask, why would they create a virus and then spread it? Why would governments spy on its citizens? Why would dictators kill their own citizens for their own gain, we are an experiment, it doesn't matter how many people die, it's just a test. Tomorrow they will come ''with a cure for it'' and the world will be back to normal.

The CIA spread drugs into South America, and the black neighborhoods, the Nazis and the Japanese conducted scientific experiments on their own people, giving them drugs and other dangerous chemicals in their bodies. it's all for eugenics at play. Notice, the Coronavirus is killing only the old people and disabled, bit by bit? There you go.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
They're the Jewish bankers, the 1 percent and other secret societies. Its simply to spread globalization, mass hysteria, population control, telling you what you must do and where you can go. Some idiots will ask, why would they create a virus and then spread it? Why would governments spy on its citizens? Why would dictators kill their own citizens for their own gain, we are an experiment, it doesn't matter how many people die, it's just a test. Tomorrow they will come ''with a cure for it'' and the world will be back to normal.

The CIA spread drugs into South America, and the black neighborhoods, the Nazis and the Japanese conducted scientific experiments on their own people, giving them drugs and other dangerous chemicals in their bodies. it's all for eugenics at play. Notice, the Coronavirus is killing only the old people and disabled, bit by bit? There you go.

:kanyehmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn that's messed up.. I hope they are not reading our comments on sspot :eek:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm almost certain it is virus. When I went to tesco yesterday, my breathing became difficult and now my taste is also gone but my nose is not blocked
Bro if you get it and then get will. You can walk on the street and n not give a fuvk

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
My coping mechanism for things I can't control is denial.

DENY! DENY! DENY!!... until things get back to normal or else I'll have a mental breakdown:icon cry:

What happens when supply chains get disrupted and food doesn't magically appear on supermarket shelves anymore? We're in for a ROUGH fucking year lmfao

Trending

Latest posts