Are you #Prolife or #Prochoice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Prolife
You're talking about killing a child let's just set that straight. Look at some kid out there minding his own business doing his own thing, and imagine the parents saying "I wish I'd killed you while I had the chance."

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why must over-weight aslym patients look the same - I can see you for the straight-jacket and the phase mask, they say you have a nasty spit like a Lama :drakekidding:

:hillarybiz: You were looking in the mirror when you said that, huuno. I have an alkaline diet. The description you gave sounds like you have plaque buildup and are rotting from within. Change up.

C1D3D6A2-AB8E-4006-8A14-D16718CDCB7B.jpeg

:hillarybiz: You were looking in the mirror when you said that, huuno. I have an alkaline diet. The description you gave sounds like you have plaque buildup and are rotting from within. Change up.

Naya, you need to take your fatass to gym and stop being a behind the scenes keyboard superhero, Wendy Williams quarterback looking face ass, Doritos eating faceaass, take your simple behind to gym and work off them fat rolls that have turned into mountains.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Naya, you need to take your fatass to gym and stop being a behind the scenes keyboard superhero, Wendy Williams quarterback looking face ass, Doritos eating faceaass, take your simple behind to gym and work off them fat rolls that have turned into mountains.
:mjlol: Sure, child.

Something tells me I hit a nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts