Are you #Prolife or #Prochoice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hagi

From no abortion, I will provide for the children to no, I can’t, I’m testing them, and now, can’t do anything for them, they should do it for themselves. Indeed a wisdom for those blind faith followers.

Since he won’t feed these starving children, abortion is the best option.

:snoop:

The meaning is lost on you.

You have to try to understand these verses together. Look at the life of prophet ayub for example.

He had a huge healthy family, a beautiful wife and wealth.

He lost everything, his children died, he became ill. He was ostracized from his village.

Him and his wife worked hard to try to overcome the heavy burden placed on them. They continued to have strong character and persevered.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

They said.

They never lost hope.

Allah rewarded their patience with bounties and glad tidings.

Allah is testing you, but you must continue to struggle and strive. He will provide for you in due time.

This is what Iman is. Never losing hope in allah's blessings and power.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
if the women doesn't want to have baby than its her choice. the baby is coming out of her vagina, she is the one that's going to be dealing with all the pain. Why have a baby you don't want.

yes I know its haram. but that's what I honestly think. I wouldn't want to force a women to have a baby she wouldn't want. what usually pops into my head whenever I hear this pro life vs pro choice debate is the thought of rape victims. Some rape victims get pregnant. That baby would remind the women about the man that raped her. She never agreed to have the baby.

and since I brought up rape it doesn't matter how the chick dresses. people dead ass really think since a girl dressing up showing some skin is her giving herself up to people. like no its not. she aint asking to be raped.

people who are having unprotected sex and end up getting pregnant at the wrong time are just stupid as well.

if the women doesn't want to have baby than its her choice. the baby is coming out of her vagina, she is the one that's going to be dealing with all the pain. Why have a baby you don't want.

yes I know its haram. but that's what I honestly think. I wouldn't want to force a women to have a baby she wouldn't want. what usually pops into my head whenever I hear this pro life vs pro choice debate is the thought of rape victims. Some rape victims get pregnant. That baby would remind the women about the man that raped her. She never agreed to have the baby.

and since I brought up rape it doesn't matter how the chick dresses. people dead ass really think since a girl dressing up showing some skin is her giving herself up to people. like no its not. she aint asking to be raped.

people who are having unprotected sex and end up getting pregnant at the wrong time are just stupid as well.
I disagree. The baby may be inside the womans body but it is still a seperate human being. You do not have the right to take away the life of another human, that is literally murder. If the woman is not ready, it’s best she have the baby and give it up for adoption

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
Pro-choice.
In my opinion women who are soon-to-be single mothers, those who aren't financially or mentally ready and just society's trash in general should be forced to abort their children.
I don't value life in itself. Quality of life is more important. I don't see anything wrong with abortion or ''killing babies'' (lmao) as you call it

Pro-choice.
In my opinion women who are soon-to-be single mothers, those who aren't financially or mentally ready and just society's trash in general should be forced to abort their children.
I don't value life in itself. Quality of life is more important. I don't see anything wrong with abortion or ''killing babies'' (lmao) as you call it
Lmao if you don't value life then why not take yours

In reality, I'm extremely indifferent and pretty content with the status quo here (legal). It's a very gendered issue, so as a man I tend to avoid it as much as possible. That said, I'm pro-life (with exceptions ofc).

Im not sure if im 100% accurate, but doesnt it say somewhere in the Quran that embryos get life blown into them after like 3 months..

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
I'm prolife except if there is deformity or birth defect no point in a disabled baby just try again.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Pro-choice.

You have been corrupted so much that you value life to be worthless to you.

What a pity.

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
You have been corrupted so much that you value life to be worthless to you.

What a pity.

Corrupted by whom?
9d5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts