Are You Pro Farmajo Or Pro Opposition. POLL

Are you Pro Farmajo Or Pro Opposition

• Pro Farmajo

• Pro Opposition

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its ceeb to see people say "Its bots, Its this and that", having a answer to everything. If 1M1V occurred, and Farmajo won, would we see "The election was stolen" racket?

When 45.9% of users voted for "Pro Farmajo", are all 28 users MX or bots due to their vote? Damn, people needs to come down from cloud 9 and smell the coffee and that is "He is popular and has a whole camp of support"

Most of you are Marehan, anyone with a working brain can pull up your post histories and see that all you Pro-Farmajo voters do, is cheer for him and admit you're from Gedo/Abudwak.

Its ceeb to see people say "Its bots, Its this and that", having a answer to everything. If 1M1V occurred, and Farmajo won, would we see "The election was stolen" racket?

When 45.9% of users voted for "Pro Farmajo", are all 28 users MX or bots due to their vote? Damn, people needs to come down from cloud 9 and smell the coffee and that is "He is popular and has a whole camp of support"
Its the only way they can make sense of the situation, just blame it on non existent bots that supposedly all hail from the same tribe

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
85% of the people who voted neutral can also be found bashing Farmaajo while rallying up the opposition.Thats low, yall cant even support your candidates proudly:mjcry:
How can you be advocating for war and the removal of Farmaajo while still claiming to be neutral?
You know who you are walalo :salute:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
85% of the people who voted neutral can also be found bashing Farmaajo while rallying up the opposition.Thats low, yall cant even support your candidates proudly:mjcry:
How can you be advocating for war and the removal of Farmaajo while still claiming to be neutral?
You know who you are walalo :salute:
Hi farmaajo

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Hi farmaajo
Hi :silanyolaugh:
20210210_002656.jpg

I'm pro Dowlad to avoid anarchy and civil war. If you want to beat him, bring us something better not another war.

If the opposition is guys who are willing to burn down the capital so they can rule the rubble and ashes there's no way I can ever support them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The question is wrong, that is why I said neutral. I am pro-dowlad and even though Farmaajo is the head, I refuse to hero worship Farmaajo is a good leader and a good leader surrounds himself with good people and build institutions, so, mashallah Dowladeen baa la jira.

reer

VIP
The question is wrong, that is why I said neutral. I am pro-dowlad and even though Farmaajo is the head, I refuse to hero worship Farmaajo is a good leader and a good leader surrounds himself with good people and build institutions, so, mashallah Dowladeen baa la jira.
hsm and sharif were glorified benadir mayors but farmajo more places ayuu faraha la galay. marka maseer baa haya. maalin dowlad ma jidho maalin dowladdu farahay la gashay hebel iyo hebel. waa koox is dhex yaacsan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen Marehan tactics to stay in power is very clear and calculated. Put saleban in GM, abgal in hs, pm sacad. Make them fight themselves in hawiye and he has darod in his pocket by telling them are u seriously going to support hsm or sharif and abdishakur which is obviously a 'no' and they know this, so they know we will stay neutral and vote no-where in the elections and our votes waxay noqonayan mid iska gubto ama waxaan uu shubayna other candidates as you said but they won't get passed round 1 becuz the other candidates need the hawiye/rahanwayn vote.

Finally sade plan is to scare people into an outcome of 'dawlad la'an' which no-one wants to see, so I know their tactics is to say are you going to risk a no government status or vote for farmajo. It's sad they want to risk all the government progress somalia has made for a simple 4 year presidency election but they are capable of such thing. Remember 'adal' sultanates collapsed with nur mujahid, he was the last leader, somalia govt collapsed with siyad he was the last leader also. We should either never elect marehan into power becuz if we do, they will play the same tactics of 'dictatorship' and warn the nation hadu baxo sade, in dawlada somalia meesha ka baxayso.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Each tried to harm Ogadeenka Waamo during their tenures, so in all honesty, none of them. Also, who is to say the opposition might not do the same again if they were selected.