Are You Planning To Get A Mortgage?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Imagine losing paradise so you can buy a house and be a slave for 30 years for just to go to hell fire .

People are mentally ill these days.

Also bro all these people have to do is save up and buy a cheap house and do upgrades , 10 years of saving buy a cheap house in the suburbs and renovate it .

Cajib…. Kawaran…

Exactly, but that’s not how people roll.

No, not worth it.

Btw, I've heard Aussie Somalis own their homes, I don't know wether they're buying their homes outright or mortgages but I hope them niggas didn't trade their Akhira for the Dunya :ohdamn:

My parents and I bought a house a couple years back and I’m glad we did. We lived in shitty metro housing in crime ridden neighbourhoods for years because my parents were trying to avoid mortgages with interest but Toronto home prices kept climbing and by the time my parents had saved up a significant amount, too late homes were worth close to 1 milli

We moved to a smaller city and bought a house as soon as we got settled. It’s an investment for the future. Yea there is interest but student loans also have interest yet we all do it. Better that than living in an unsafe neighbourhood hearing gunshots every night

My parents and I bought a house a couple years back and I’m glad we did. We lived in shitty metro housing in crime ridden neighbourhoods for years because my parents were trying to avoid mortgages with interest but Toronto home prices kept climbing and by the time my parents had saved up a significant amount, too late homes were worth close to 1 milli

We moved to a smaller city and got a house as soon as we got settled. It’s an investment for the future. Yea there is interest but student loans also have interest yet we all do it. Better that than living in an unsafe neighbourhood hearing gunshots every night
These ppl rather live and rent in the worst flats with drugs crime and gangs and they’ll scratch their heads god forbid if they’re children are victims of the streets wondering what went wrong

Your parents made a smart decision. Toronto is a grimy city. If my child was a victim I’ll blame myself for putting them in that situation. Getting a nice house out of those shit neighborhoods is my duty as a parent

Last edited:
These ppl rather live in cousil flats with drugs crime and gangs and they’ll scratch their heads god forbid if they’re children are victims of the streets.

Your parents made a smart decision. Toronto is a grimy city. If my child was a victim I’ll blame myself for putting them in that situation. Getting a nice house out of those shit neighborhoods is my duty as a parent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These ppl rather live in cousil flats with drugs crime and gangs and they’ll scratch their heads god forbid if they’re children are victims of the streets.

I thank god everyday I moved to the states especially to the south where home prices are amazing and rent is cheap I advise all reer Canada to think of the same thing just look how successful Somalis in America are

Last edited:

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
By that logic I expect you denying your kids and yourself the following

- getting a credit card = interest
- Becoming a doctor = requires some amount of loans
- Becoming a lawyer = requires some amount of loans
- Having any scientific specialty = requires some amount of loans
- Getting a masters degree = requires some amount of loans
- Buying a house in a good neighborhood = requires mortgage = The ultimate line that should not be crossed according to some of you folk lmao
FYI their islamic mortgage you know her in U.S

By that logic I expect you denying your kids and yourself the following

- getting a credit card = interest
- Becoming a doctor = requires some amount of loans
- Becoming a lawyer = requires some amount of loans
- Having any scientific specialty = requires some amount of loans
- Getting a masters degree = requires some amount of loans
- Buying a house in a good neighborhood = requires mortgage = The ultimate line that should not be crossed according to some of you folk lmao
Yes I dont do none of that

I live in a cabin in the forest near a city

@Keep it a boqol

Islamic mortgage.

Btw, I think if you’re not married you should buy a house and rent it out. Let the house pay for itself.

One of my biggest regrets is not getting on the property ladder a few years back for investment purposes. Really should have just bought property and rented it out. Oh well. You youngsters that have enough for a deposit should do that.

Then when you’re ready to marry, move down south and if your wife to be works, get a house with her and both pay towards the mortgage as a family house.

@Keep it a boqol

Islamic mortgage.

Btw, I think if you’re not married you should buy a house and rent it out. Let the house pay for itself.

One of my biggest regrets is not getting on the property ladder a few years back for investment purposes. Really should have just bought property and rented it out. Oh well. You youngsters that have enough for a deposit should do that.

Then when you’re ready to marry, move down south and if your wife to be works, get a house with her and both pay towards the mortgage as a family house.

Ah, that’s a difficult situation. Anyways you’re young. I don’t see why you should be tied down to Canada. Look at other places in the world. Maybe try the ME, America ect. I know it’s a cliche but the world is your oyster.
I’m in my mid 20s but your right I’m thinking too small. States is looking good but i wouldn’t mind ME or Malaysia tbh. You made a good decision moving to ME I do think the western world won’t be a good place our kids generation. Allah knows best

Trending