Are You Planning To Get A Mortgage?

Where I live In Canada, the housing market is only gonna get more expensive. First gen Somalis are skeptical about it. I’m planning to buy a house in a nice neighborhood for the sake of my future family and parents in a year or two. Wbu guys?

I didn't know what a mortgage is and I just a few months ago I think I looked it up, I think someone was asking me about it. To my understanding it's riba. I don't ever want anything to do with a mortgage and I urge people to stay away from it.

besides, to me it sounds like psychological torture.... you miss a payment or something... and they can take your house I think..... what if you lose your job or something??? I would rather have the tranquility of knowing the property is truly mine

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Never. Rather get a mansion in the next life than a mortgage with riba in this life with all it’s negativity and missed blessings.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Lol a house 😂. Median house prices where I’m at is 1 million AUD and the cheapest 3 bedroom house is 550-600k but you have shitty amenities and get to live out in the sticks. I’d rather spend that money in Somalia and live like a king

Where I live In Canada, the housing market is only gonna get more expensive. First gen Somalis are skeptical about it. I’m planning to buy a house in a nice neighborhood for the sake of my future family and parents in a year or two. Wbu guys?

What about your future in the grave ?

Never. Rather get a mansion in the next life than a mortgage with riba in this life with all it’s negativity and missed blessings.

Imagine losing paradise so you can buy a house and be a slave for 30 years for just to go to hell fire .

People are mentally ill these days.

Also bro all these people have to do is save up and buy a cheap house and do upgrades , 10 years of saving buy a cheap house in the suburbs and renovate it .

Lol a house 😂. Median house prices where I’m at is 1 million AUD and the cheapest 3 bedroom house is 550-600k but you have shitty amenities and get to live out in the sticks. I’d rather spend that money in Somalia and live like a king
Until you became critically ill and require treatment. if I had a million bucks, I would buy the house.

Isn’t there is the Islamic version?
There is many Muslim immigrants in Canada surely y’all did something

What about your future in the grave ?
NO. it's haram.
save up for 10 years and buy one.
Imagine losing paradise so you can buy a house and be a slave for 30 years for just to go to hell fire .

People are mentally ill these days.

Also bro all these people have to do is save up and buy a cheap house and do upgrades , 10 years of saving buy a cheap house in the suburbs and renovate it .
By that logic I expect you denying your kids and yourself the following

- getting a credit card = interest
- Becoming a doctor = requires some amount of loans
- Becoming a lawyer = requires some amount of loans
- Having any scientific specialty = requires some amount of loans
- Getting a masters degree = requires some amount of loans
- Buying a house in a good neighborhood = requires mortgage = The ultimate line that should not be crossed according to some of you folk lmao

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Hell nah, I plan on pursuing a political career back home, which means I'll be living like a king with houses in Xamar and every big city.

JuSt KeEp DrAInG YoUr PayCheCks INTo ReNt AnD SaVe Up FoR ThE nEXt 10 YeArs BRo
022CD0E7-9D43-47B6-A472-ACDA9AB8F9C7.gif

182677BB-D09C-4F06-BAF8-3317A96D7A90.png

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You'd have to be a complete nacas to not buy a home if you can afford it and plan to stay long term. There are Islamic mortgages that are available.