Are you lactose Intolerant ?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I just got my results back from the doc and my worst fears have be realised. I am part of Lactose Intolerant Gang I thought I avoided this crap but no apparently you can develop LI during your teens. No more excessive cheese consumption bye bye Hushållsost you will be missed. I've had dairy my whole life drank milk as if it was water now my body can't digest lactose properly anymore WTF?

Are any of you guys Lactose Intolerant? Were you born with it or developed it later on in life?

Nah my body is a powerhouse, I have no allergies/genetic diseases or nuthin.
a847bf0737b8ebef2a4d020b457606b9.png

I found out that camel milk is a good substitute if you're lactose intolerant. It doesn't contain beta-lactoglobulin, which is the protein found in cow's milk that causes allergic reactions. It's easier to drink because it only contains 2% fat and also gives other digestive health benefits.

It would be cool if somebody could provide stats on lactose intolerance in Somalis.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Can't drink Caano but solid forms of lactose don't effect me as fast so I can still kinda eat it. Don't mock me today it's me, tomorrow it could be you !

This ain't fair why do you get to join the family and I get kicked out?

:mjcry:
I'm already an adult so how can I become lactose intolerant? Elite Cushitic genes flow in my veins
moai.png

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'm already an adult so how can I become lactose intolerant? Elite Cushitic genes flow in my veins
moai.png

We are the same age I know some people who were 21 and suddenly weren't able to have lactose and rely on lactaid. I'll be waiting for your admission into the gang sxb don't fight it once you feel that stomach rumble you know it's over

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
We are the same age I know some people who were 21 and suddenly weren't able to have lactose and rely on lactaid. I'll be waiting for your admission into the gang sxb don't fight it once you feel that stomach rumble you know it's over
Impossible, both of my parents aren't and my grandparents weren't either. Imma drink a glass of milk right now
:trumpsmirk::fittytousand:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Weird.
I was just wondering about this. I ate some vanilla ice cream yesterday and got a tummy ache. I think I might have developed it recently. :yloezpe:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Impossible, both of my parents aren't and my grandparents weren't either. Imma drink a glass of milk right now
:trumpsmirk::fittytousand:

Noone in my family is either but we move. Drink your milk I'll still drink it but tactically I can't wait for you to join me in my troubles ALLAHU AKBAR!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Weird.
I was just wondering about this. I ate some vanilla ice cream yesterday and got a tummy ache. I think I might have developed it recently. :yloezpe:

Welcome to the gang sis buy some lactoaid pills and live life the same way you were before I'm sure there are more somalis with this issue.

Trending

Latest posts