Are you lactose Intolerant ?

psyche

To each their own
I found out that camel milk is a good substitute if you're lactose intolerant. It doesn't contain beta-lactoglobulin, which is the protein found in cow's milk that causes allergic reactions. It's easier to drink because it only contains 2% fat and also gives other digestive health benefits.

It would be cool if somebody could provide stats on lactose intolerance in Somalis.

I think you got lactose intolerance and milk allergies mixed up.

Lactose intolerance is due to the body not being able to digest the milk sugar lactose, whilst milk allergy is the immune system being triggered due to a compound found in milk.

I think you got lactose intolerance and milk allergies mixed up.

Lactose intolerance is due to the body not being able to digest the milk sugar lactose, whilst milk allergy is the immune system being triggered due to a compound found in milk.
If you pay attention to what I wrote, it was just random positive things about camel milk; I never claimed allergies caused it, and it was not my intention at all.

psyche

To each their own
I found out that camel milk is a good substitute if you're lactose intolerant. It doesn't contain beta-lactoglobulin, which is the protein found in cow's milk that causes allergic reactions. It's easier to drink because it only contains 2% fat and also gives other digestive health benefits.

It would be cool if somebody could provide stats on lactose intolerance in Somalis.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I’m not lactose intolerant alhamdulillah, can’t imagine life without any dairy products. I found out I have the C/G-13907 allele browsing my raw genetic data. Growing up I thought all Somalis could consume milk considering that was a big part of the diet of our nomadic ancestors

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I’m not lactose intolerant alhamdulillah, can’t imagine life without any dairy products. I found out I have the C/G-13907 allele browsing my raw genetic data. Growing up I thought all Somalis could consume milk considering that was a big part of the diet of our nomadic ancestors

Late onset Lactose intolerance is a thing it seems I'm 18 and have had no problems up till now. A lifetime of enjoying Chipa Guasu , milkshakes and lasagna has come to a end.

Did Nomands really have lactose in their diets if anything they lack it. The only thing I can think of is camel milk and most people literally drink it to shit LMFAO

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Late onset Lactose intolerance is a thing it seems I'm 18 and have had no problems up till now. A lifetime of enjoying Chipa Guasu , milkshakes and lasagna has come to a end.

Did Nomands really have lactose in their diets if anything they lack it. The only thing I can think of is camel milk and most people literally drink it to shit LMFAO
lactose intolerant Somalis must be a rare breed. camel and cows milk made up most of our ancestors daily diet. btw wouldn’t supplementing with lactase enzymes when consuming dairy products help breaking down the milk sugar ?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
lactose intolerant Somalis must be a rare breed. camel and cows milk made up most of our ancestors daily diet. btw wouldn’t supplementing with lactase enzymes when consuming dairy products help breaking down the milk sugar ?

I assume that's what Lactaid pill do my cadaan friends use that and eat and drink anything. However, they have to eat or drinnk whatever it is after consuming the pill not after it's not like Plan B. I don't think it's that rare I think most people just deal with it and never assume it to be anything. The degrees it effects you differs so some people legit shit themselves others just a slight stomach issues like me.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I’m not lactose intolerant but I have trouble digesting whey protein. I get all the uncomfortable symptoms associated with maldigestion. I switched to cassein protein as a results.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I’m not lactose intolerant but I have trouble digesting whey protein. I get all the uncomfortable symptoms associated with maldigestion. I switched to cassein protein as a results.

This is how it started for me LMFAO I still take whey but still that's when I knew damn my stomach can't handle this shit.

Most people aren't aware they have it ,thank god east asians exist there food barely has any dairy/lactose in it and Reer Ikea for all the non-lactose products

:friendhug:

Trending