Are you hairy?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
have fun looking up to her LMAOAO
hoes didn’t even get the basketball gene brother it’s a waste

Impossible the tallest girl I've dated was 6'3 and she was still looking up at me LOL. They will get it by force with me in the mix

Macalin M

Out here
definetly not but i have some thick eyebrows and it’s problematic asf
at least i don’t have a unibrow tho
:kodaksmiley:
upload_2020-2-7_16-21-11.gif

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Impossible the tallest girl I've dated was 6'3 and she was still looking up at me LOL. They will get it by force with me in the mix
6’3???
was that a transgender female???
where the hell these kids getting so tall from???
wtf?
the tallest male relative i have is 6’7 but the tallest female is like 5’9

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
6’3???
was that a transgender female???
where the hell these kids getting so tall from???
wtf?
the tallest male relative i have is 6’7 but the tallest female is like 5’9

Nope she was cis-woman my best female friend is 6'6 LMFAOOOOO we got a couple 7 footers in my family aswell. 6'3 isn't that bad for a female, my mom is close to that height XD.

a y a n

VIP
Nope she was cis-woman my best female friend is 6'6 LMFAOOOOO we got a couple 7 footers in my family aswell. 6'3 isn't that bad for a female, my mom is close to that height XD.
how tf
are you sure you’re not bantu admires
acuthubillah y’all niggas reaching basketball star height

a y a n

VIP
Really? O,O I know loads both family and friends , I guess we are more diverse than I thought.
interesting
the guys around here and that are related to me are almost always tall, and the females are almost always short with few anomalies.

Lmao
The testosterone receptors in your face are weak. The more sensitive they are the more hair you get. Alx I have a beard, makes me look my age lol the last time I shaved it I looked 5 years younger

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
interesting
the guys around here and that are related to me are almost always tall, and the females are almost always short with few anomalies.

Damn I don't know why I am surprised but still I legit thought all xalimos were tall or above average in general.
The testosterone receptors in your face are weak. The more sensitive they are the more hair you get. Alx I have a beard, makes me look my age lol the last time I shaved it I looked 5 years younger

The testosterone receptors in your face are weak.

Bro you can't say things like this what about my feelings. If I can't grow anything now I'm done for I hate gym life help me out here

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Lmao
Damn I don't know why I am surprised but still I legit thought all xalimos were tall or above average in general.

The testosterone receptors in your face are weak.

Bro you can't say things like this what about my feelings. If I can't grow anything now I'm done for I hate gym life help me out here

:mjcry
You have been blessed height and no bidaar, If you have everything that’d be unfair :silanyosmile:but jokes aside, look into minoxidil if your really serious about it, I seen indhoyaar grow full beards in a year.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You have been blessed height and no bidaar, If you have everything that’d be unfair :silanyosmile:but jokes aside, look into minoxidil if your really serious about it, I seen indhoyaar grow full beards in a year.

Doesn't that stuff stop working if you don't use it anymore? Your beard will just fall off XD

:damn:

Trending