Are you hairy?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Do you have a beard , chest hair , hairy legs etc?

I ain't got shit I look like one of those girls from the Venus adverts. I'm your venus I'm your fire YOUR DESIRE!

Is this normal? My dad has a beard but no chest hair and my mother isn't hairy at all. I see 11 year old South Asian girls with more hair then me on their DAMN FACE. The only good thing from this balding isn't in my family grey hair gang only over here. Are Somali's generally not that hairy?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Not that much chest hair, average facial hair for a 18 year old, and my legs got some hair on them but not too much

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Do you have a beard , chest hair , hairy legs etc?

I ain't got shit I look like one of those girls from the Venus adverts. I'm your venus I'm your fire YOUR DESIRE!

Is this normal? My dad has a beard but no chest hair and my mother isn't hairy at all. I see 11 year old South Asian girls with more hair then me on their DAMN FACE. The only good thing from this balding isn't in my family grey hair gang only over here. Are Somali's generally not that hairy?
definetly not but i have some thick eyebrows and it’s problematic asf
at least i don’t have a unibrow tho
:kodaksmiley:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Not that much chest hair, average facial hair for a 18 year old, and my legs got some hair on them but not too much

Bro what the hell is average for 18 we are the same age I ain't got shit . I don't even have a 5pm shadow on my face if I didn't go gym I'd be mistaken for being 13 :(

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Bro what the hell is average for 18 we are the same age I ain't got shit . I don't even have a 5pm shadow on my face if I didn't go gym I'd be mistaken for being 13 :(
Like this if I don't shave for a month or two
Short-Beard-Styles.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
wtf im not carab or cadaan

My brother

:friendhug:

Like this if I don't shave for a month or two
Short-Beard-Styles.jpg

That's average to you? bro that's a straight beard to me , not a single hair follicle on my face akh .Alhamdulillah for being tall cause that cancels out the beard requirement from women. If I wasn't I'd be finished already

:ahh:

definetly not but i have some thick eyebrows and it’s problematic asf
at least i don’t have a unibrow tho
:kodaksmiley:

Isn't that a thing people want these days?

a y a n

VIP
My brother

That's average to you? bro that's a straight beard to me , not a single hair follicle on my face akh .Alhamdulillah for being tall cause that cancels out the beard requirement from women. If wasn't I'd be finish already

ig so
but it’s annoying because every other minute somebody asks me where i get my eyebrows waxed or they start speaking hindi to me

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
My brother

That's average to you? bro that's a straight beard to me , not a single hair follicle on my face akh .Alhamdulillah for being tall cause that cancels out the beard requirement from women. If I wasn't I'd be finish already

No mine isn't exactly like this I have some gaps on my lower chin and no attachment between my mustache and beard but I have 90% of that when I don't shave

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I've seen your afro posted here before I'd be surprised if you wasn't O.O

ig so
but it’s annoying because every other minute somebody asks me where i get my eyebrows waxed or they start speaking hindi to me

It's a sign for you to learn Af-Hindi don't fight it become fluent today!

No mine isn't exactly like this I have some gaps on my lower chin and no attachment between my mustache and beard but I have 90% of that when I don't shave

Still more than anything I'll get in my life :(

Hell noooo

:salute:

a y a n

VIP
I've seen your afro posted here before I'd be surprised if you wasn't O.O

It's a sign for you to learn Af-Hindi don't fight it become fluent today!

Still more than anything I'll get in my life :(

:salute:
acuthubillah
i’m not messing with the crazy indians f*ck that
imma just shave my eyebrows to the point where they look like the rest of the xalimos and their barely there brows

Macalin M

Out here
I thought I had hairy legs so I rolled up my trouser legs and everyone was laughing. They said “if that’s hairy then my legs are a jungle”

i don’t get armpit hair though so that’s a win

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
acuthubillah
i’m not messing with the crazy indians f*ck that
imma just shave my eyebrows to the point where they look like the rest of the xalimos and their barely there brows

I hope other xalimos rip you to shreds for this comment. Firing shoots on innocent victims LOL

:deadosama:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I thought I had hairy legs so I rolled up my trouser legs and everyone was laughing. They said “if that’s hairy then my legs are a jungle”

i don’t get armpit hair though so that’s a win

Likewise no armpit hair either , apparently we are supposed to have hairy knuckles don't have that shit either. But the hair on my head is fine no issues there which confuses me XD

Trending