Are you going to follow kenya and somalia or Saudi for the Eid date

Which one

• Total voters
You trust Saudi's more than Somali's?
tenor.gif

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

Even Shia will be celebrating eid tomorrow :faysalwtf:

99% of the Muslim world got it correct except for bantus,oromos, and 68 Somalis (normal Somalis celebrating tomorrow with everyone else).

look how far we have sunken. Embarrassing ourselves and lowering our rank to that of a bantu or a oromo
@Awdalia Rising,

I think people are getting too worked up about this issue. Just follow what your local community is doing. Rather that's through local moon sighting or calculating.

Best,

Faahiye

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Are you even in Somalia ? So what country will you follow. Who is the islamic authority in your gaal country?
Calm down there's no need to be so defensive. Since there's no centralized Islamic authority in my country, I follow my local mosque. Now tell where in Islam it says you must follow Saudi Arabia for moon sighting, even the Saudi scholar disagrees with you.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Calm down there's no need to be so defensive. Since there's no centralized Islamic authority in my country, I follow my local mosque. Now tell where in Islam it says you must follow Saudi Arabia for moon sighting, even the Saudi scholar disagrees with you.
Your local mosque does it say celebrate with Somalia? All Islamic authorities here celebrate tomorrow.
Just face it man you celebrated in accordance with Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts