Are you going to follow kenya and somalia or Saudi for the Eid date

Which one

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I always follow the great noble Saudi Arabian, the gatekeepers of Makka and Madinah.
Through my life I have seen Moroccans follow Morocco
and Turks follow Turkey.
Now Somalis are following Somalia.

Lakiin the real Muslim follows Mekka and Madina.

I always follow the great noble Saudi Arabian, the gatekeepers of Makka and Madinah.
and Turks follow Turkey.

I didn't know Saudis had patent on islam :holeup:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
and Turks follow Turkey.

Mekka and Madina are always changing hands. We have no Khalifa and no one has the right/authority to decide what the ummah does.

Even the saudi scholars say to follow your country, they're just there to give information. It was just our choice to follow them back then, now times are changing and we're listening to ourselves

CaliTedesse

VIP
I didn't know Saudis had patent on islam :holeup:
If Somalis were gatekeepers of Makka and Madinah I would follow them lakiin Saudi Arabians are markaa we should follow their sighting of the moon so all Muslims celebrate together.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Mekka and Madina are always changing hands. We have no Khalifa and no one has the right/authority to decide what the ummah does.

Even the saudi scholars say to follow your country, they're just there to give information. It was just our choice to follow them back then, now times are changing and we're listening to ourselves
Bro Nationalism is making you gain a cerebral infarction. Even Malaysians , Indonesians and Pakistanis are following Mekka and Madinah so we all celebrate together. Most of the world is. Say Mashallah.

I will follow most Muslims than celebrate with some

and Turks follow Turkey.

this is what i was talking about people like you consider saudis to be more holly than other 1 billion muslims around the globe makkah and madina are two holly blessed cities that doesn't mean its people are more saint than others infact somalis are considered by even your sheiks in saudi to be the most religeous in and outside of somali even in the diaspora in the western countries

CaliTedesse

VIP
this is what i was talking about people like you consider saudis to be more holly than other 1 billion muslims around the globe makkah and madina are two holly blessed cities that doesn't mean its people are more saint than others infact somalis are considered by even your sheiks in saudi to be the most religeous in and outside of somali even in the diaspora in the western countries
No one said Saudis are more holy this your inferiority complex ridden brain interpreted. They are the gatekeepers of Makka and Madinah. So let us for the sake of Islam and celebrating together listen to when they sighted the moon.

If Somalis were gatekeepers of Makka and Madinah I would follow them lakiin Saudi Arabians are markaa we should follow their sighting of the moon so all Muslims celebrate together.
We should invade makka and Medina and take over as the gatekeepers.. No more arab supremacy in islam :fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts