For BLM or against it?

• For BLM

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Against it

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Neutral

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
I'm just curious what the people in general think.

Personally, I'm against BLM.

One reason I'm against BLM is that the BLM crowd is out to try to force you into joining their cause and beliefs They want you to join up in their movement and want to shame you if you don't go along with it.

If you're trying to sell me something, I just want you to calmly, objective explain the product to me.

What I don't want is salesman trickery and manipulation.

If BLM is a wonderful thing, they should have some kind of BLM Handbook or Manifesto..... then you calmly read it if you want and then you can decide to accept it or reject it.

But the BLM people don't want that. They want you to ACT NOW- go join their ideology NOW. In the next five minutes like an infomercial. You can't just be allowed to take your time, research and think things over.

I don't really care if you support BLM. If you support BLM, okay. But the BLM people want YOU to join them.

I don't go around trying to force my views on people. I think I am perfectly right to be against BLM wanting to force its ideology on everyone and thinking the ends justifies the means.

If we fall for the emotional manipulation tricks and get sucked into hysteria, I think these movements set a dangerous precedent. If we accept that BLM can emerge out of nowhere and tell is what we're allowed to think- then this means next year some other movement can come with who knows what kind of ideology and then try to force you to believe it

Honestly, I just want to be left alone and I think BLM is intrusive. They can think what they want but I want them to leave people alone and not try to force their ideology on people.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
download.jpeg

Why anybody would be against it ?

1- blm pushing a feminist agenda
2- blm pushing lesbian agenda
3- this idea that you MUST be for it and you're an evil person if you're not for it

honestly, 3 is what annoys me.... I don't really care what they believe but I want to be left alone and not have the BLM supporters try to push their ideology on me and attack everyone who doesn't think like then

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
I agree with what they are trying to stand for.

But seeing the riotings and how people behave i can't stand behind it.
How will stealing and burning peoples businesses help get justice for George?
And people saying Brr insurance Brr
Why should the small or big business owners be victims of BLM when its the police who are treating them unfairly ?
And ofc them burning down a dugsi. u lost me there

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
For it :kanyeshrug:
The time for research was loonggg ago, you’re late. I don’t support the looting thus far or the random burning (other than the police precincts.) Other than that, people coming back for police after attacked is completely reasonable after all of these years.

I understand their cause. I support what they are doing. But xalimos need to stop wasting all their energy on it. They have other stuff to be worrying about. Doing it cause you want to fit in with blacks disgusts me. And we've all seen how xalimos desperately try to relate somalis with blacks, going as far as changing the history of somalis. I totally despise that.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Everything in this day and age involves “salesman trickery and manipulation” if you hate a certain ideology or movement the trick is to pay it no mind and carry on unbothered. When you give it your energy/go looking for that type of content you have no one to blame but yourself

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yes because it benefits Somalis.

OP if you want to discredit a movement with bullshit at the very least try harder. It's worse than your takes on communism

Speaking of communism and BLM what links the two? You made a comment about it which I replied to and you still haven't given an answer.

Yes because it benefits Somalis.

OP if you want to discredit a movement with bullshit at the very least try harder. It's worse than your takes on communism

Speaking of communism and BLM what links the two? You made a comment about it which I replied to and you still haven't given an answer.
The more rights blacks have the more rights we have. These guys cant understand that.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
For the principles. Because the US is a global superpower and how blacks are treated there has global ramifications. People copy the US a lot.

Against the tactics and optics. Less violence and they need to oust some of the fringe elements among them.

I’m not really against black lives matter seeing as everyone deserves to be treated Equally and no one should be oppressed or racially abused due to the colour of their skin. However, I will say that racism is a mindset that’s fixed therefore looting or setting buildings on fire will not stop a white man from oppressing you. Violence will only get the cop in jail it will defiantly not change racism as a whole. In the end of the day black communities are ruining their neighbourhoods and will see the effects of their stupid actions when the riots stop. If there going to ruin neighbourhoods why don’t they go to rich white neighbourhoods seeing as it’s where the rich and influential elites live.

Trending