• Against it

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Neutral

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I knew this moron was just trying to stir shit, last time he got BTFO for trying to spread false information. I’m not sure why he isn’t band yet for this weird agenda he continually tries to push.

yes, to the blm people I am like a non human because I do not think like them... I can't simply be left alone but I must be attacked because the end justifies the means in their Marxist way of thinking... I don't know where this alleged thing happened where I tried to spread false information.... I have never spread any false information that I'm aware of, much less deliberately....

but what is this weird agenda? I would like to know what the alleged agenda is.... I'm curious, given that it's such a secret that even I'm not in on it

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Yes, anytime anyone disagrees with me they make a big deal about me being ajnabi.

That being said, I care about Muslims and I want people of color to rise in order to break down Western hegemony. I am actually a Third Worldist to a degree. That's why I mocked blm types not caring about the Third World in my "what have you done for AAs" thread

My point of dissension with AA culture is basically similar to how a lot of African immigrants have dissension with it. We come from more conservative, Third World cultures. I don't care that the AA's are whatever color- I have a problem with the culture as identifying with the United States, for one, and I have a problem with the culture's Westernization.

If you just want to try to score rhetorical points without regard for honesty, you could say I'm a malicious ajnabi. If you say I have an agenda, of course I have an agenda. I have an agenda that is basically Third Worldist. AAs are used to push Westernization across the world. Their culture is a vessel for Westernization.

My issue with AA culture is about culture and not race.

Now, specifically, we are talking about blm.

This is about feminism, lesbianism and cultural Marxism. This kind of garbage has destroyed the AA community.

As I see it, communities from the Third World such as Africa and Latin America can come here and imitate AA culture and adopt its values..... or they can take a more national approach and refuse to become integrated in that manner.

I think there is clearly a divide between people who want to assimilate and who want to preserve their culture.

You assimilate and you become one of these blm types... you will see what happens! Broken families, single motherhood, loss of religion.

I am against broken families and loss of religion. I believe in God and family.

I am against Communism whether it's being pushed by AA's, Russians, Africans, Latin Americans, Asians, whoever. As far as I'm concerned, blm is a Communist movement. I would the same way whether they were any other race.

Now- are Somalis treated like AAs? Why would anyone expect me to weigh in on that issue? You might as well accuse me of not caring about the issue of Somaliland.

Look, I have no particular opinion about the Somaliland issue, nor do I have any particular opinion about whether Somalis are treated like AAs. It has nothing to do with caring or not caring. It's that I don't like to talk about things I don't know about. I grew up around AAs, I live around a lot of AAs. I am very familiar with them. I know these blm types.

All I did here was poll people because I wondered how people viewed things. And I gave my own view. This attacking me on a basis of racism- this is precisely why I'm not in favor of you blm supporters. Blm is against racism against AAs but they're fine with racism against others. And this aggressive attitude- if I had said I was for blm, there would not be a racist attack against me. But because I disagree with blm, racist attack against me. I thank you for solidifying my opposition. You want me to cry about racism against AAs but you're fine with promoting racism against me. I don't expect you to care but you can't expect me to be an idiot and go against my own interest.
So you come from a “third world” conservative culture but dislike the culture of people you found there? That makes sense and it’s not until recently that people have started emulating AAs at a mainstream level

What’s the link to feminism, lesbianism and Marxism? You can’t just lump in different ideologies into one and call it blm. Like I said you sound like a white supremacist

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
the majority of the people voting voted against BLM.... you really don't understand how BLM serves a Communist agenda? you need to leave the leftist bubble..... maybe you're posting from Sweden

also your attitude exemplifies exactly why I despise Antifa, BLM, etc.... you are basically an Antifa type.... you can't just calmly discuss differences in views.... do your own research and learn how Communism ties into BLM/Antifa/etc.
I don't care what the majority of people vote for. I vote for what best served me and my people. In all honesty I have no idea how BLM serves a communist agenda, do explain how though. You're from the American south mate, ain't no one trying to live in that place filled with illiterate inbred Hicks and morons who still the communism is coming for them in the year 2020.

my attitude is like this because you're fucking stupid. At least change that up before complaining, you're the epitome of a conservative. You don't even answer the damn fucking question you just go straight to telling me how I'm the "antifa" type. What's the point of a discussion if the other party isn't going to discuss anything?This shit began in 2013, I've had a damn long time to research and guess what I still support. Your Facebook infographics blaming it all on the Jews isn't a form of research either.

I shitpost a lot on this site, but BLM is a necessity in the West, anything that empowers ethnic minorities needs to be 100% supported by Somali's.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
So you come from a “third world” conservative culture but dislike the culture of people you found there? That makes sense and it’s not until recently that people have started emulating AAs at a mainstream level

What’s the link to feminism, lesbianism and Marxism? You can’t just lump in different ideologies into one and call it blm. Like I said you sound like a white supremacist

"So you come from a “third world” conservative culture but dislike the culture of people you found there? That makes sense and it’s not until recently that people have started emulating AAs at a mainstream level"

what does this even mean? and why you put Third World in quotes. My family is from Mexico. Latin America and Africa are part of the Third World. These current leftists reject the term Third World because they don't know history and don't understand that Third Worldism was about empowering countries in places like Latin America and Africa. They don't understand the history of that term.

I don't like the people I found there??? what???? I don't even know what you're referring to. What people?

You have a Westernized way of thinking. How many people who live in Somalia would accuse me of being a white supremacist for not supporting blm? Basically only Westernized segments of the diaspora.

Also, it's a fact that blm is for lesbianism and feminism. If you don't know that, you're the one that's uninformed. Instead of attacking me, you should attack yourself.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
"So you come from a “third world” conservative culture but dislike the culture of people you found there? That makes sense and it’s not until recently that people have started emulating AAs at a mainstream level"

what does this even mean? and why you put Third World in quotes. My family is from Mexico. Latin America and Africa are part of the Third World. These current leftists reject the term Third World because they don't know history and don't understand that Third Worldism was about empowering countries in places like Latin America and Africa. They don't understand the history of that term.

I don't like the people I found there??? what???? I don't even know what you're referring to. What people?

You have a Westernized way of thinking. How many people who live in Somalia would accuse me of being a white supremacist for not supporting blm? Basically only Westernized segments of the diaspora.

Also, it's a fact that blm is for lesbianism and feminism. If you don't know that, you're the one that's uninformed. Instead of attacking me, you should attack yourself.
You're Mexican?
Hola Amigo
¿Qué te hizo venir a este sitio?
:win:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
You're Mexican?
Hola Amigo
¿Qué te hizo venir a este sitio?
:win:

Hola

En toda honestidad, no recuerdo. Ha sido años ya. Sin embargo, pienso que SomaliSpot es el mejor sitio para hablar sobre el Islam y los judíos.

Lo que me molesta es este concepto estúpido promovido por la izquierda que los latinos de la derecha son seguidores de los blancos- como no tenemos nuestros propios valores, mentes, y pensamientos. Tenemos nuestros propios intelectuales y tenemos nuestra propia derecha. Tenemos nuestros propios mentes y ideas. Estoy en contra del imperialismo occidental- por supuesto. Pero que importa si algún blanco es un racista? ¡No me importa! Lo importante es PODER. Lo importante es la lucha contra el IMPERIALISMO. Tanto llorando sobre racismo me parece como algo faltando masculinidad. Lo importante es combatir contra imperialismo. El hombre es racista por su propio naturaleza.

Last edited: