Are you excited for Kanye West's new album dropping tommorow?

Are you excited for Kanye's new album tommorow?

• Absolutely, Yeezus shall rise again

• No Thanks

Results are only viewable after voting.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I can't listen to this guy since he went biblical, the church sound makes me uncomfortable.

:kanyeshrug:

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
The same people that said the life of pablo was trash when it dropped are the same people saying it's amazing now. I guarantee you nikkas are gonna do the same thing to Donda. I swear people hate on kanye for no reason.

That donda intro was weird af felt like some sixir :gucciwhat:

But off the grid has been on repeat
1630265483161.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The same people that said the life of pablo was trash when it dropped are the same people saying it's amazing now. I guarantee you nikkas are gonna do the same thing to Donda. I swear people hate on kanye for no reason.
If you have haters you know you doing something right.

I honestly don't understand the hype; it did absolutely nothing for me. The amount of filler, the flows, choruses and the use of auto-tune, is annoying.

I honestly don't understand the hype; it did absolutely nothing for me. The amount of filler, the flows, choruses and the use of auto-tune, is annoying.
Aight gave it a listen and ngl its giving me life of pablo vibes but when it got sorted it was actually a good album. There are some highs on here e.g off the grid, Jonah (Minus the beep beep part lol like wtf is that) and hurricane etc.. but unfortunately, when you have a 27 song album it doesn't matter if you yezus himself you will have some misses. Still, though Yezus highs are absolute game changers and a million times better than any of his peers.

Last edited:
Exactly, Life of Pablo was rough around the edges but got fixed over the next couple of months and it's now a classic. The same shit will happen with Donda as I feel some of the mixes on it are muddy and shit but overall the vibe is magnificent. Only problem is its too long imo but I'm a sucker for an album that is concise like 10-12 songs but that's just me.

Listened to donda again and I realized this hood shit ain't for me fr I gotta change my ways going to get a job instead of drug dealing become a better me

Listened to donda again and I realized this hood shit ain't for me fr I gotta change my ways going to get a job instead of drug dealing become a better me
Listen to 24 and throw your hands up to the sky. You gonna be okaaay. We all gonna be okaaay.

Trending