Are you excited for Kanye West's new album dropping tommorow?

Are you excited for Kanye's new album tommorow?

• Absolutely, Yeezus shall rise again

• No Thanks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Heaven and hell, 24 , keep my spirit alive so far are bangers. I feel like the rest of the album will grow on to me like most Kanye albums after few more listens :pachah1:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I haven't had the chance yet,I'm looking forward to listening to brother Kanye, for sure a genius :)

I liked the second listening party versions like Heaven and Hell with the choir. It was criminal of Kanye switching Kid Cudi with the Globglabgalab on Remote Control. I feel like there are too many features, less participation of Kanye, the production was alright but waay better on the 2nd listening party. Lil Baby didn't fit in Hurricane too. Also it would have been great to see more of 070 shake instead of the other features. Imma give this Album a solid 7/10. Wasn't worth the hype either and the wait. Ye and Kids see ghost are waay better, but Donda is definitely better than Jesus is King Album. So to conclude its a 7/10. I hope if he ever makes another Album, that we will see less features, more Kanye, and hopefully Kid Cudi, 070 Shake, Ant Clemons and Pusha T featuring.

My Favorites:
Believe what I say, New Again, Junya, Heaven and Hell(2nd listening party version), Hurricane, Remote(2nd listening party version), Off the Grid, Praise God, I'm not okay. (2nd listening party version) and lastly Never Abandon your family.

I liked the second listening party versions like Heaven and Hell with the choir. It was criminal of Kanye switching Kid Cudi with the Globglabgalab on Remote Control. I feel like there are too many features, less participation of Kanye, the production was alright but waay better on the 2nd listening party. Lil Baby didn't fit in Hurricane too. Also it would have been great to see more of 070 shake instead of the other features. Imma give this Album a solid 7/10. Wasn't worth the hype either and the wait. Ye and Kids see ghost are waay better, but Donda is definitely better than Jesus is King Album. So to conclude its a 7/10. I hope if he ever makes another Album, that we will see less features, more Kanye, and hopefully Kid Cudi, 070 Shake, Ant Clemons and Pusha T featuring.

My Favorites:
Believe what I say, New Again, Junya, Heaven and Hell(2nd listening party version), Hurricane, Remote(2nd listening party version), Off the Grid, Praise God, I'm not okay. (2nd listening party version) and lastly Never Abandon your family.
Solid review.

Trending

Latest posts