Are you attracted to all ethnicities?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
1708644887645.png

DojaKhat

steve irwin's side ting
Latina’s ⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a half
Madow American women ⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a half
Cadaan women ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a half
Asian women⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a half
Somali women ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
funnily enough I’ve flirted and joked around with every single one bar Somali girls lol.
I’d still be open to marrying any of them. Obviously I have my favorites but realistically it has been hard to establish a connection with a Somali girl growing up due to the whole xishood thing u know? Still love them though especially the ones that are anemic(98% of u)

I used to be attracted to Ajanabi men even just some weeks ago and sometimes had it in my mind I want to marry an ajanabi. However after seeing so much hate on social media lately(mainly coming from ajanabi men) this has put me off from finding them attractive anymore. When it comes to Somali men I have seen some attractive ones in my lifetime, but admit I wasn't their biggest fan for a long time. But as of lately I only see myself with a Somali man. Hopefully my mind don't change and another Somali dude puts me off like i sometimes see online.
You’re literally my biggest fear when it comes to diaspora Xalimos, there’s too many that are blackpilled, hate Somali men (even if it’s a little) and are full of self hatred too, ain’t no way I'm gonna let the mother of my children be this type of women, if she hates herself for what she is how can she love your children? that said obviously there’s diaspora Xalimos who would make good spouses but I don’t think it’s worth sifting through the choices to see who’s worth it.

And to be fair it’s not just the Women who are a joke when it comes to the diaspora, the men are an absolute joke too (of course not all of them but this forum has also cemented my initial thoughts about the diaspora). I’ve completely given up hope on the community that grew up in the west, too many of your Brains have been rotted growing up here.

I think FOB xalimos are a great choice for a Somali man who only concerns himself with women who understand their Deen and Dhaqan, hold no self hatred for themselves and their identity, and for men and will love your children.

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
You’re literally my biggest fear when it comes to diaspora Xalimos, there’s too many that are blackpilled, hate Somali men (even if it’s a little) and are full of self hatred too, ain’t no way I'm gonna let the mother of my children be this type of women, if she hates herself for what she is how can she love your children? that said obviously there’s diaspora Xalimos who would make good spouses but I don’t think it’s worth sifting through the choices to see who’s worth it.

And to be fair it’s not just the Women who are a joke when it comes to the diaspora, the men are an absolute joke too (of course not all of them but this forum has also cemented my initial thoughts about the diaspora). I’ve completely given up hope on the community that grew up in the west, too many of your Brains have been rotted growing up here.

I think FOB xalimos are a great choice for a Somali man who only concerns himself with women who understand their Deen and Dhaqan, hold no self hatred for themselves and their identity, and for men and will love your children.
Why am I the biggest fear? so is fine if Somali men can have ajanabi crushes but is wrong for somali girls to find other ethnicities attractive growing up? When I meant I wasn't their biggest fan, is because how some of them behaved and conducted themselves in real life that put me off.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Latina’s ⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a half
Madow American women ⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a half
Cadaan women ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a half
Asian women⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a half
Somali women ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
funnily enough I’ve flirted and joked around with every single one bar Somali girls lol.
I’d still be open to marrying any of them. Obviously I have my favorites but realistically it has been hard to establish a connection with a Somali girl growing up due to the whole xishood thing u know? Still love them though especially the ones that are anemic(98% of u)
strange ratings but good

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I used to be attracted to Ajanabi men even just some weeks ago and sometimes had it in my mind I want to marry an ajanabi. However after seeing so much hate on social media lately(mainly coming from ajanabi men) this has put me off from finding them attractive anymore. When it comes to Somali men I have seen some attractive ones in my lifetime, but admit I wasn't their biggest fan for a long time. But as of lately I only see myself with a Somali man. Hopefully my mind don't change and another Somali dude puts me off like i sometimes see online.
LOL :dead: Back to Farah as second option due to Ajnabi curving you dame, if your mind can change then just find an Ajnabi instead of forcing it.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
LOL :dead: Back to Farah as second option due to Ajnabi curving you dame, if your mind can change then just find an Ajnabi instead of forcing it.
Fisr of all I had issues with Somali men due to some reasons. They have disappointed me. If you knew what I know you wouldn't be saying this at all. And yes I did find ajanabi men attractive just like how a lot of somali men findd ajanabi women attractive, So what's the issue? is it OK if only somali men does it? And what do you mean curve? I never been in a relationship with an ajanabi in my life. And that boy that called somali girls ugly he was just a classmate that I distanced myself from nothing more. Please stop making up lies is haram. How can you preach and lie like this?

Last edited:

Nigga wrote a whole essay because she stated her opinion lol.
Almost every single comment of hers reek of low self esteem/confidence and caring way too much about randos.
Waxay si xun uu baahan tahay nin who build her self esteem/confidence. If u not gonna be that nin leave her alone.

techsamatar

Fisr of all I had issues with Somali men due to some reasons. They have disappointed me. If you knew what I know you wouldn't be saying this at all. And yes I did find ajanabi men attractive just like how a lot of somali men findd ajanabi women attractive, So what's the issue? is it OK if only somali men does it? And what do you mean curve? I never been in a relationship with an ajanabi in my life. And that boy that called somali girls ugly he was just a classmate that I distanced myself from nothing more. Please stop making up lies is haram. How can you preach and lie like this?
How is it a Lie when I just remember you saying he was friend of yours who ended up coming out as not being into Somali women Via calling them Ugly which lowered your self esteem and put you off:mjlol:If I was mistaken then my apologies Malawah. a Miskeen Romantic Farah will take you in.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
How is it a Lie when I just remember you saying he was friend of yours who ended up coming out as not being into Somali women Via calling them Ugly which lowered your self esteem and put you off:mjlol:If I was mistaken then my apologies Malawah. a Miskeen Romantic Farah will take you in.
Show me were I stated I was in a relationship with him? when he stated that yes it shocked me I couldn't believe he would say something like that and thus distanced myself from him and was putt off just like anyone else would if they heard a classmate say that. I was very very young and it did lower my self esteem. This was at a time Somalis were being ridiculed both in social media and real life.

techsamatar

Show me were I stated I was in a relationship with him? when he stated that yes it shocked me I couldn't believe he would say something like that and thus distanced myself from him and was putt off just like anyone else would if they heard a classmate say that. I was very very young and it did lower my self esteem. This was at a time Somalis were being ridiculed both in social media and real life.
Malawah no where did I say you was in a relationship :damnmusic:

Trending

Latest posts