Are you ashamed of your curly or kinky hair ?

I see too many Somali girls wearing wigs which was unheard of a decade ago . Are you ashamed of your hair ?

it’s looked down of if men straighten their hair or wear wigs but it’s becoming a trend especially with older men ( bald man will be a thing of the past )

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Love my 3b curls only wish my curl pattern was a little titer. I think xalimos just copying madows with the wigs I'd say most somalis got hair in type 3 hair with some got softer and some harder.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I got straight curls so NO, plus isn't curls the new trend

Xalimos advise from Abdi wigs damage your hair, ert/ethio also have curls/kinky hair and they aren't ashamed why would you plus wallahi every black woman with straightened hair looks ugly (be proud)

Last edited:
Most women go through a phase in which they straighten their hair to death but in the last decade theirs been a growing natural hair movement so not so much now.

Love my 3b curls only wish my curl pattern was a little titer. I think xalimos just copying madows with the wigs I'd say most somalis got hair in type 3 hair with some got softer and some harder.

🤔 I remember there was one girl wearing a lace front wig , all of were shocked 😂.
I know that Jewish women wear wigs for religious reasons

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Same. I love my curls but mine look flat and has little Volume. I wish it was a bit tighter too
20210409_160018.jpg

Most women go through a phase in which they straighten their hair to death but in the last decade theirs been a growing natural hair movement so not so much now.

true the natural hair movement. YouTube videos helped me , why was it a painful experience getting my mum to do my hair when I was young 😂 it takes me like 3 mins to brush and do my hair .

alien

📍outer space
VIP
My sisters going through that phase (even though she wears hijab). She's straightening her hair to shit

Yes I don’t like my kinky hair at all hence why my future spouse has to have jileec hair, :rejoice:I’m a hijabi so I don’t wear wigs I’ve worn it once when I was hanging at my friends house but that’s all

My sisters going through that phase (even though she wears hijab). She's straightening her hair to shit

I always wore hijab when my hair was straightened. It seemed like an easier convenience at the time because I didn't know how to manage my hair. Besides length check I find straightening my hair completely unnecessary.

true the natural hair movement. YouTube videos helped me , why was it a painful experience getting my mum to do my hair when I was young 😂 it takes me like 3 mins to brush and do my hair .

Same here it's made things so much more convenient and I've saved so much money by reviewing vlogs before buying products.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Remember people back home used to shame me for having rough hair.
While they themselves were as dark as my booty cheeks.
Lamagoodle's are brain dead tbh

Trending