Are you ashamed of your curly or kinky hair ?

1619216178167.jpeg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
That's why xalimos need to all wear hijab and not show their hair to madows. The evil eye is real. I heard of a xalimo whose hair started falling out after taking of her hijab once. :mjcry:
Isha bina adaanka is something else smh

You girls should be carefully who you call freinds

Somali wig wearers wear it because they're too lazy to deal with their hair. Also, some of them want to experiment with different colors without dying their natural hair.

Majority of Somalis don't have hang ups or complexes surrounding their hair. Our hair doesn't deviate from the beauty standards for the most part, so I don't think it has anything to do with shame.

Somali wig wearers wear it because they're too lazy to deal with their hair. Also, some of them want to experiment with different colors without dying their natural hair.

Majority of Somalis don't have hang ups or complexes surrounding their hair. Our hair doesn't deviate from the beauty standards for the most part, so I don't think it has anything to do with shame.
Doesn't deviate from beauty standards? I see you consider yourself an expert on this as usual.

Latest posts